Thread: STA Playtesting - 23rd century adventure "Adrift"

STA Playtesting - 23rd century adventure "Adrift"

You may or may not know this, but I'm writing some things for the new game. One of those things is already out there if you happen to be playtesting aboard the Lady Lex in the 23rd century. The recently-released-to-playtesters adventure "Adrift" was written by yours sincerely.

Prior to this, I actually written an adventure for a roleplaying game in, oh, 20 years, probably more. So this in itself is a monumental thing. My games have nearly always been blessed with players who worked with me when I said, "Okay, we're starting here. I have a few things planned for you to run into. Go." But this time I had to actually write stuff down.

What I'd like to know from you fine folks is: How'd I do? While not an official after-action report, I'd very much like to know what your thoughts (good or bad) are about "Adrift." I need feedback so that the next one is better.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

I haven't run it yet but I have read it and it looks very solid to me.

Allen

We played this tonight and we had a great time. My favorite part was when my friend Deana scolded the Klingon Captain for using bad language

This was great but we definitley want to play the sequel

Allen

Being a bit late to the show, I was wondering, where to obtain a copy of the Adrift pdf.
    Is there an NDA or something in the file or could someone here share it with me?
    I learned long ago never to wrestle with a pig.
    You get dirty and besides, the pig likes it.

George Bernard Shaw

As I understand it you can still sign up for the living campaign. Though the playtest is over I think they are still supporting the storylines they started up with the playtest.