Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Trek Miniature Maker 2.0

Gamethyme,

Thank you. Zakdorn aren't beyond the realms of possibility but I'm afraid Caitians won't be appearing (as much as I'd absolutely LOVE to include them). The trouble is, their body type is non-human and the way the app is structured, I would need an entire set of new art assets for each different body type. I cheated a bit with the Tellarites, making them humanoid instead of the slightly porcine legs they are sometimes depicted with. Caitians, on the other hand have distinctly lupine legs and that just throws a spanner in the works. If I can figure out a workable solution, I will definitely include them, though.

All the best,

Wayne

Thanks for making this neat tool.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Enthused by episode 1 of Lower Decks, I have finally updated the Mini maker to include Pike's Enterprise uniforms from Discovery and the Lower Decks uniforms. I've added a couple of new hairstyles and some new funky hair colours. I'll hopefully add the Picard uniforms in a few weeks and after that, Klingons.

Enjoy

www.crowstuff.co.uk/MiniMaker/index.html

Build_038.jpg