Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of Races Interested in seeing for the 2D20 system

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    I can't see Schnaubelt, an admitted non-fan, coming up with it on his own.
    Never said he did, just that the first mention in print of a non-human Centauran species occurred in the Technical Manual.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

What page in the STTM does it describe the population of the Concordium of Planets as non-human? I'm looking at it now and I can't find it.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Couldn't say, lost my copy to basement flooding a decade ago. There's a fair amount of information over at Memory Beta, much of which references FASA Trek...
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I don't like how Memory Beta (or Memory Alpha, for that matter) seems to bend over backwards to present wildly divergent stuff as cohesive. (For example, why'd it drop 'of Planets' in the name?)

Anyway the STTM SCCOM banner clearly has human mythological figures on it, and uses Greek letters, so I don't know where people are getting 'alien' from that either.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry