Thread: New App in development

Cool New App in development

I'm working on breathing new life into Decipher's roleplaying game by developing a web app which provides gamers with gaming tools and all of the pertinent content from the books.

The goal of the app is to provide new and old gamers the ability to play the game without the use of books or even character sheets.
    The app includes quick link referencing and footnotes, easy to use how to's, galaxy map with travel time at warp (much like google maps), currency calculator, online character sheets (which can also be used offline), simple NPC Generator, Tables listings and so much more to come.

Please join our facebook group for updates and feel free to test the app on your phone right now by visiting the last link.

Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/startrekrpgdecipher/

Web App:
    https://startrekdecipher.info/star_t...ipher_rpg_pwa/

Come join our online community!

Good job. I'm sure you'll achieve great success. Due to your last improvements you can reach a huge number of downloads, similar to the instagram ones. However, you may try to work on promoting, so that many other people can take advantage of the new app developments. In this context, I really like the features that instagram provides. Automatic instagram views and followers tools can boost your profile popularity in surprisingly short period of time. Also, the best property that I love is auto scheduled comments. All these facilities that i've mentioned before make your job easier when developing an account.
    Last edited by Branalfe; 10-15-2020 at 12:09 PM.