Thread: Life is not about money, but about health

Life is not about money, but about health

When we want to make a lot of money, we often forget about our health. People should take this seriously, our health is not a joke.

I would agree.

Usually, people learn quotes by Warren Buffett or Bill Gates, but I think the phrase you've written here may be more meaningful and important. We must take this seriously, our health is not a joke, you are absolutely right. After having tremendous health problems, I understood that health is not a joke. Now I try to live a healthy lifestyle. I practice sport, I eat only healthy products, and I also use kratom which is like a magic product for me. I use it for maintaining overall health, but also for muscle recovery. Now I buy kratom bulk, and take it almost every day, but this is not an addiction, I just like the way kratom influence my life.
    Last edited by CarolinaH; 12-01-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaH View Post
    Usually people learn quotes by Warren Buffett or Bill Gates, but I think the phrase you've written here may be more meaningful and important. We must take this seriously, our health is not a joke, you are absolutely right.
    I can tell for sure that life is a gift, a precious gift that is given to us not to defile and abuse it with filthy things from this world but to live in joy, happiness and share these experience with others. I see millions of people trapped in this system called world where from cradle-to-grave your life is already planned by others. I think many will understand what I mean - education says to you what is reality and how to think, job is another verse of being a slavery and the biggest part of life is to purchase stuff we don't need and consume food that is not healthy. We see all of that happening for decades. When you look at infants eyes, you see only questions about this world and how big it is, you see love without hated. Our health is something precious to each of us, let's keep it and take care. Natural relief I use as an exception is white vein kratom for Asian countries, many locals there use it for medical purposes, and it works. It’s affect release your mind from this worlds troubles.
    Last edited by Branalfe; 12-01-2020 at 10:29 AM.

but with the more money you have the better heath care you can afford generally........granted the pursuit of money should probably not be a overwhelming driving force in ones life but if you have a large disposable income generally you can afford the very best health care.

As an example a billionaire who had to has to have a heart transplant could conceivably have the very best doctors on the planet perform the surgery in the best hospital on the planet, and would probably be able to forgo the 'waiting list' as well, and have the best after care and post op care. They could also have all follow up care they would ever need. They could also afford the on going costs of anti-rejection drugs and other associated costs.

On the other hand an impoverished person with no health care benefits who needs a heart transplant with no money could easily die waiting for a compatible heart. Plus even if they got a good heart they could well not afford the life long commitment of anti-rejection drugs and follow up care required.

I am lucky I live in a county with real, free heath care, Australia has genuine free heath care. GP's are bulk billed (as in you don't pay to see one) and hospitals are for the most part free, except if you go private and have private health cover.
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.