Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any online games?

Are there any online games?

I was just wondering. I'd like to join if there are any availabilities.

I think that there might be numerous online Star Trek RPGs. As you post your question in the CODA section, I think you are especially interested in a CODA game, right?

There have been some takes to set up a CODA game on these forums, but so far all of them have failed. Most of them even before they really started.

Are you looking for something specific in regrads to gameplay, style and era?

Nothing specifically, just that I like the CODA rules.

I, too, would be interested in an online game - perhaps with Skype, OpenRPG or the like. I prefer TNG era or later, any quadrant but would consider just about anything.
    Trust me...there's no word for 'crisp' on Ferenginar

Since it's been so hard to get face to face players together for me, I've been thinking about getting a chat game going on MSN or something...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I personally don't have a set time of each week where I can chat, but am able to work on a forum play-by-post, which I feel makes for easier record-keeping.

If someone's willing to GM and put the whole thing together, I'd be up for a Star Trek pbp here (or somewhere else). I don't really have much preferance as far as setting goes.

Check out the Gaming Hub subforum for any online or face to face games. Just checking there is at least one online game proposed.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by spshu
    Check out the Gaming Hub subforum for any online or face to face games. Just checking there is at least one online game proposed.
    The thing is, one of them hasn't been updated since May and appears to have fallen through, and the other isn't exactly a standard CODA game.

As always, anyone is welcome to play at my site... whether it is to GM and run your own game, or jump into a game that is going on.

My forums are setup to accommodate both Star Trek and LotR CODA games with character sheets and dice roller, but we are not restricted to those game systems (we currently have some Star Wars Saga going, too).

I have a Star Trek campaign that is on hiatus right now, but I may be starting it back up in a month or so. But, I'd love to have some more GM's come over and run their games there.

http://rpg.avioc.org

Thanks, Av. I'd GM, but I lost my GM's guide when I moved. I've got some ideas though. But I'd still love to play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    As always, anyone is welcome to play at my site... whether it is to GM and run your own game, or jump into a game that is going on.
    I can recommand checking Tomcat's site out. The people are friendly, the stories are good. I have been gaming there myself and enjoyed myself immensly!

I registered. Used my same handle from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    I have a Star Trek campaign that is on hiatus right now, but I may be starting it back up in a month or so. But, I'd love to have some more GM's come over and run their games there.

Hmm... is that the "Run Silent" one? I've looked at that before, and it looks very interesting. I'd like to join if/when you bring it back.

You are welcome to join the game! I will let you know on this board, as well as my site.