Cetacean Ops

I thought that I would generate up this as it is something that I thought that was interesting addition to the Star Trek Universe. Here are the notes that I have generated up from my research of both cannon and beta cannon to come up with and the spacedock figures are just that something that I generated.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Cetacean_Ops
https://memory-beta.fandom.com/wiki/Cetacean_ops

Cetacean Ops is almost a science / navigation laboratory housing two or more Cetacean lifeforms around two meters in length on a ship that is of size. The facility has been mentioned in Star Trek The Next Generation and seen in Lower Decks. In basic I see no need to add anything other than noting it in the notes but in spacedock I have generated the following.

Cetacean Ops
SUs cost: size x 2 + 1 for every 30,000 cubic meters of water (Like the cargo holds).
Power Cost: one power per every two SUs of ship size.

The Cetacean operations houses a minimum of two Cetacean life forms in an area anywhere from a minimum of 10,000 cubic meters and larger. The power cost is to keep their ocean water clean and maintained to an acceptable temperature. Though the cetacean lifeforms carried on starships are usually airbreathers that come to the surface to breath. The Cetacean lifeforms are capable assisting in starship navigation where standard navigation systems are ineffective. Only a select few starships have been installed with this system of navigation or any Cetacean operation facilities. Each Cetacean needs at least 5,000 cubic meters of water to live in.

As an example, the Galaxy-class would have the following
Cetacean Ops: 200,000 cubic meters [11 power/round] <22>
Number of Cetaceans: up to 40
Location: lower decks of the saucer section deck thirteen and fourteen.

Another example, the California-class would have the following
Cetacean Ops: 30,000 cubic meters [7 power/round] <13>
Number of Cetaceans: up to 2
Location: lower decks of the saucer section deck ten through thirteen.

This what I came up with what do you think.