Thread: iPhone can't find Chromecast

iPhone can't find Chromecast

Hey, have you ever encountered the issue where your iPhone can't find Chromecast? I've been trying to cast some content from my phone to the TV, but for some reason, my iPhone just won't detect the Chromecast device. It's frustrating because it used to work perfectly fine before.

Oh, I've had that issue before, and it can be quite perplexing. The good news is that there's a helpful guide that might resolve the problem for you. You should check out this article on Macgasm that provides solutions for when your iPhone is not connecting to Chromecast. It covers various troubleshooting steps and tips to get your iPhone and Chromecast working together smoothly again. Here's the link: https://www.macgasm.net/ios/iphone-n...to-chromecast/. I hope it helps you resolve the problem and get back to casting content effortlessly!

If that doesn't work, another thing you could check is your Wi-Fi connection and ensure that both your iPhone and Chromecast are connected to the same network. Sometimes, a simple restart of both devices might also do the trick.