Thread: SPACEDOCK Now Available!

Post SPACEDOCK Now Available!

All right folks -- this is what you've been waiting for (or the first part of it, anyway). SPACEDOCK is now available!

That's right, 198 information-packed pages about how to build and fight with the ships of the 24th century Starfleet is now available to you -- for free! All you have to do is get it from TrekRPG.net, and here's how you do that:

1. Go to http://www.trekrpg.net, enter the website, and click on the link under the 1130.00 announcement at the top of the main frame.
    2. Enter your full name and your e-mail address.
    3. Download

That's it! Easy as larish pie.

Once you've had a chance to read the book, you can ask questions, post your own designs, or discuss other issues pertaining to SPACEDOCK and starships in the "Spacedock" part of the TrekRPG.net message boards. I'm looking forward to hearing what y'all think of the book.

Last but definitely not least, I've got to extend my most profound thanks to Don "Next Time I'm Just Inserting A #*%^&@# "Page XX" Into The Manuscript" Mappin, for the tremendous job he did laying out the manuscript, checking over things, and hosting the download site and message boards. Thanx, Don! And, once again, thanks to Cindi Rice and Keith Strohm of WOTC for making this possible.

Go boldly!

Steve Long
    P.S.: Don't worry! The SHIP RECOGNITION MANUAL and DOMINION WAR SOURCEBOOK will be along soon. Don's just insisting that he be allowed to sleep before doing more layout work.

Thanks Steve & Don. Thank you very much.

~LL

------------------
    "Resistance is futile...say baby that is a nice tight skirt you have on." --President Clinton of Borg.

Many, many thanks to Steve, Don and everyone involved in this production.