Thread: What I'm Currently Working On

Post What I'm Currently Working On

Just so no one thinks I'm resting on my laurels 'round here, I thought I'd update y'all on the fan sourcebook stuff I've been working on in the past month.

Mainly, I've been splitting my "copious free time" up among five different projects: three Ship Recog Manuals (Cardassian, Romulan, Klingon), the Dominion War Companion, and the Voyager Core Rulebook. I just work on whatever catches my interest at a particular time. Tomorrow, for all I know, I might start something completely new.

I've more or less finished the rules for designing Cardassian ships (or, I should say, the Cardassian-related changes and additions to the basic SD rules). So, when the mood strikes me, I can whip up some new Cardassian ships to go with the ones I've already adapted. For the Romulans and Klingons, I've mainly just reorganized the ships I do have and polished up the ship classification information.

I'm making slow progress on the "Military Tech" chapter of the DWC. I re-watched "Arsenal of Freedom" yesterday, so I've got some more ideas on planetary defense systems.

Most of my work for the past couple weeks has been on the parts of VOY I agreed to write. I've come up with some dandy rules (if I do say so myself ) for ship supply, maintenance, and crew issues, which I'll be able to adapt for later iterations of SPACEDOCK with ease. Soon I'll turn to character creation, equipment, and a few other bits and pieces.

So, lots of good stuff coming -- oh so slowly, but surely.

Steve Long

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Steve Long:
    So, lots of good stuff coming -- oh so slowly, but surely.
    Steve, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that SPACEDOCK was definitely worth the wait! We'll be waiting for everything else eagerly but patiently.