Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thanks

Talking

Must give much thanks to Steve, Don, and anyone else who worked on Spacedock. Most of my group has given up on ICON Trek...Maybe now they will rejoin our ranks...

------------------
    "Computer, end program..."

Well, seems I'm always late in these instances , but I say to Steve, Don, and everybody else who made this possible:

Thank you so much.

Now, I have to go to convert my own creations...

Spacedock is absolutely superb... I love it! Thanks Steve and Don.

Now, who's going to start writing the Starfleet Security Manual? (Ducks away from incoming phaser fire!)

Well Stuart, funny you should ask that!

I'm trying to get some people organized on the Starfleet Branch Guides thread in the Narrator's Ready Room forum for such a task, among others.

Swing by and check it out. The link for the thread is as follows:
    http://www.trekrpg.net/Board/ubb/For...ML/000766.html

Maybe you'd like to take part in it, or have something to offer in terms of ideas or whatnot, but in any event, we'd appreciate anything that you'd have to offer (by 'we', I mean me!)

Greg

Talking

Steve, Don and all the others thank you ever so much for allowing this project see the light of day. I know some of us were getting pretty anxious with the wait but believe me it was well worth it. Even without any pics or illustrations it is such a well laid out and easily comprehended mansucript. I am sure once everyone sees it, no one will ever to feel the need to rush you again (OK if this was an ideal world maybe that would be true).
    All I can say you have kept the ICON spirit alive and we all eagerly await your next submission.

Cool

Steve you have created a masterpeice, worthy of a place in every trek-fan's collection. I have seldom seen such an authorative and well-researched work.

And Don, the layout is great. It gives the whole volume an 'official' feel to it.

Great job guys. Thanks.

------------------
    Greg

"Calm may work for Locutus of Borg here, but I'm freaked and intend to stay that way."

Talking

Originally posted by Greg Smith:
    And Don, the layout is great. It gives the whole volume an 'official' feel to it.
    That's the idea.

Consider it a warmup for "Voyager," when I really go layout nuts.

Don