Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are all the designs then?

As for the Wolf 359 thing, I'll post my Cube stats ASAP. Does anyone think the cube shouldn't have ablative armour? I put it in because the Sphere the Voyager encountered in the "Drone" episode had it, and I reckoned that the Borg would use it as standard. Also the fact that, even though the Starfleet torpedoes in First Contact appeared to be going through the shields, the ship was still fighting.

------------------
    "We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

"Mr.Kalor, give them a full spread of Quantum Torpedoes - let's see if they're right on that last point"
    Captain Matt Hunter, USS Tempest NCC-81205.

Originally posted by Capt.Hunter:
    As for the Wolf 359 thing, I'll post my Cube stats ASAP. Does anyone think the cube shouldn't have ablative armour?
    I think that the Borg should have anything you can find in the rules that they might find useful... the Borg assimilate technology... as much as they can get...

------------------
    "Any society which is willing to surrender essential liberties in order to gain security, shall in the end have neither."

Originally posted by JohnD:
    Warp speeds of 8.0/9.6/9.982 (_especially_ the 9.982) seem too fast for a Klingon ship, let alone an immense Klingon battleship/dreadnought.
    With the packages, for the engines thats what it comes out to, plus the high output engines are needed for the armaments and it's use, but it is only a proto-type.