Thread: Word of Thanks

Thumbs up Word of Thanks

I finally was able to get a copy of the Box set "the Way of D`era." There is some great stuff there. I am running a Starfleet campaign & this will breathe some new life into an old enemy for my crew. Just wanted to take a moment to thank Steve Long, James Estes,Ross A. Isaacs, Evan Jaimson, Steve Kenson,Richard Meyer,Christian Moore, & Peter Schweighofer on a job well done. If anyone doesn't have this supplement I highly suggest getting it. The Romulan ships are a must have. Thanks again.

------------------
    Phasers on stun??? Who's idea was that?<resets phaser to disitegrate> Ah, they'll never notice.

[This message has been edited by Devlynn Darkbane (edited 02-14-2001).]

AslanC Guest

Talking

An excellent source book! When meshed with the FASA Romulans it makes for one hell of a sneaky group of pointy eared devils!

My only complaint at all is that I wish we could have had head-on shots of those ships. Side and top are great, but don't convy the entire shape.

Still excellent stuff all around!

I agree totally...as my user name may suggest, I love the Romulans, I use a little twist and mix in a lot of the info from the Rihannsu novels (just a personal choice) and the two sources together make for a great species !