Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any design requests?

Question Any design requests?

I'm suffering a little bit of laziness at the moment & so rather than trying to think up some new design concepts I thought I'd ask if anybody has any ideas or requests they'd like me to have a go at rather than produce themselves.

If I hear nothing I might start on some TOS vessels (shudder), probably from the old FASA Fed SRM. (You see what you've forced me to SIR SIG? )

I guess I'm Un-Canadian: No Beer, No Hockey, No Paul Martin!

Swampy
    I'd like to see your take of the ships from TMP era. Enterprise, Excelsior, Reliant, and of course the K't'inga.
    I have antacids ready for you.

Originally posted by Swampy:
    I'm suffering a little bit of laziness at the moment & so rather than trying to think up some new design concepts I thought I'd ask if anybody has any ideas or requests they'd like me to have a go at rather than produce themselves.

If I hear nothing I might start on some TOS vessels (shudder), probably from the old FASA Fed SRM. (You see what you've forced me to SIR SIG? )

You always were going to get what was coming to you!

------------------
    SIR SIG a Aussie TREK Narrator

Hi, Swampy
    Just two requests for ship's, one's for the Loknar class mdm Frigate from the FASA Federation Ship Recognition Manual, this was always my favourite Ship from that book and secondly, how you design a rival Carrier class Ship.

TJL

------------------
    "Those Klingons are up to something, I can feel it in my bones"
    Cmmdr JT Wayland
    Strategic Operations Officer, Starbase 415, Dragomer Sector, Klingon Border, 2372

Exclamation

I second the request for statistics on the Enterprise-A.

OK, the E-A is up. I'd like it to be reviewed before I try the other old vessels, in the meantime I'll start on the carrier.

Swampy,

I for one would love to see anything from the little know races. Such as the Husnock, Tkon, Menthar, ect.

Doug

If you still want to take requests, can I ask for a Vulcan Defence Force Vessel? Or something Romulan?

------------------
    Dan.

"A couple of thoughts from a random mind!"

How about a smugglers/pirate vessel?

Vulcan or Andorian Defense Force vessels.

And maybe some Gorn ships... perhaps refits of the FASA designs?

I'm seconding the pirate stuff. Orions, baby, yeah!

OK, so far I've done the TMP Enterprise & Reliant plus a carrier using Eric R's rules mods.

I'm now starting on the Excelsior & K't'inga, plus I might squeeze in the Loknar depending upon when I want to sleep. (Luckily I haven't been on the beer tonight )

I'll have a go at the Andorian, Vulcan & Orion vessels, but I must admit I have zero knowledge of the Husnock, Tkon, etc so I can't even begin to start designing a vessel for them.

If you can please delay any other requests until the second group noted above are done.

Time to get to work.

Swampy

The Excelsoir, Ktinga, Loknar & Vulcan ship are all up.

Mig1: I'll have a go at Gorn vessel but I don't have any info on them. (I only have the Fed, Rom & Klingon FASA SRMs).

You know the best thing about spell-checkers? They let you type when your a bit the worse for wear due to whiskey. And vodka.

By the way, if anybody trys to get you to drink something called a cement mixer: dont!!!

AslanC Guest

Talking

Originally posted by Swampy:
    Mig1: I'll have a go at Gorn vessel but I don't have any info on them. (I only have the Fed, Rom & Klingon FASA SRMs).
    Would you like the FASA stats in Gorn ships? I can e-mail to you if you would like.

OK, all the designs are now up except for the odd races (Husnock, Tkon, etc; mayb one day ).

For now, I'm a little burned out & am going to have a rest from designing for a while. Plus the paintball tourney season is now kicking off & I'm sorry but I've got to say, that's far more fun! And course it'll mean others can get a word in edgeways without all my stuff swamping the forum. (No pun intended in the last sentence )

Cya l8r

Swampy
    (Who's beginning to design in his dreams!)