Thread: son'a vessels

Question son'a vessels

anyone can give my SMR Stats of son'a vessels please?

thank you

Particulars?

There were 3-4 in the movie!

------------------
    SIR SIG a Aussie TREK Narrator

I was trying to write template for various S'ona ships (among others), but couldnt quite get enough information on them... But if anyone has any notes I would appreciate having a look...

------------------
    Dan.

"A couple of thoughts from a random mind!"

2 big ones
    Rufo's command ship and/aswell the scout
    sci vessel

------------------
    SIR SIG a Aussie TREK Narrator

Dan what sources of information have you used thus far? helps in preventing people sending info you already have..

OK, I got Insurrection the Movie, from that I can tell 2 standard ships are good enough to do serious damage to a Sovereign class.

I have the fact files and a couple of images... Not alot to go on really...

------------------
    Dan.

Originally posted by Dan Gurden:
    OK, I got Insurrection the Movie, from that I can tell 2 standard ships are good enough to do serious damage to a Sovereign class.
    Nah...only if the Sovereign keeps running away and doesn't actually return fire! :P

I could never figure out why Riker didn't just arc up with his aft phasers and launch some torpedoes from his aft launchers...guess that would have prevented him from doing the "Riker Manouvre" to impress the Trill chick at Ops.

Oh, on that note, did anyone else notice that the Ops/Conn positions seem to have reversed on the E-E between First Contact and Insurrection? All throughout Insurrection, the cute Trill, in a red uniform, is sitting on the left-hand side, while Geordi keeps popping up on the right, where Conn previously was (Lt Hawke's seat before he was assimilated).

Got me a little confused the last time I watched it (actually, the first time I noticed it - I'm soooo observant sometimes!! )

------------------
    "May I find you with peace, and leave you with hope."

Originally posted by Aldaron:
    Oh, on that note, did anyone else notice that the Ops/Conn positions seem to have reversed on the E-E between First Contact and Insurrection? All throughout Insurrection, the cute Trill, in a red uniform, is sitting on the left-hand side, while Geordi keeps popping up on the right, where Conn previously was (Lt Hawke's seat before he was assimilated).

Got me a little confused the last time I watched it (actually, the first time I noticed it - I'm soooo observant sometimes!! )
    I took a note from the technical manual which states that the LCARs terminals are instantly re-configurable to the users needs.

Now while this implies that an individual user can configure a terminal to suit their comfort, placing all the neccesary controls in easy reach. I also understand it that it would be the work of moments to alter a terminal to suite any configuration...

And this does mean that any bridge terminal can be used for any function, its just tradition that keeps conn up front...

That was my take...

------------------
    Dan.

Originally posted by Aldaron:

I took a note from the technical manual which states that the LCARs terminals are instantly re-configurable to the users needs.

Now while this implies that an individual user can configure a terminal to suit their comfort, placing all the neccesary controls in easy reach. I also understand it that it would be the work of moments to alter a terminal to suite any configuration...

And this does mean that any bridge terminal can be used for any function, its just tradition that keeps conn up front...

That was my take...

------------------
    Dan.

You might want to try the following link- None of it is in game terms and most of it is pure speculation.
    http://www.ditl.org/

Phoenix...

------------------
    Know fear...

Originally posted by Dan Gurden:

That was my take...

Give this man 50 Latinum. We have a winner!!! That is exactly correct. That is the explaination I got from Paramount on that subject some time ago. As for Sona ships, as far as I have been able to find out speculation is the best you can do unless you can get Paramount to come off with some details.

Just yet another ramdom thought from a disturbed mind.

------------------
    Captain Darkbane
    U.S.S. Lexington NCC-1709
    "Set Phasers to Stun? who's idea was that? {resets phaser to disrupt} Romulans are tough... They can take it!