Thread: Starbase

Question Starbase

Hello !

We´re trying to design a "free" spacedock / Piratebase, designed around the DS9 basic layout, capable of at least accomodating two Size 7 Vessels. Specifications and ( especially ) SU´s needed.

thanks !

Why bother with stats in great detail. Pick a number (obviously very high) and flesh out the details as you need them. If you want it to accomodate size 7 ships then it can. If you want it to have banks of phasers and torpedo launchers then it does.
    Another point is who is controlling it. Pc's or Npc's. If Pc's then again just pick a number but if Npc's does it matter.

In my experience of all Rpg's too much detail bogs down all important game time.

Hope this helps (though it probably wont)

Gaz :MAD:

Depends if you want to shoot at said Spacedock, in which case details do matter. I'd consider using basic spacedock Rules Size 20 for something like DS9. SB 74 and the Klingon SB size 25 spacedock size 15 since by the 24th century it's a puny thing size 10 or 11 for Regula one.

Mind you these are rough guesses..

Lightbulb

I knocked together rough station designe rules a while ago. You can find them here: http://www.trekrpg.net/Board/ubb/For...ML/000106.html

------------------
    Greg

"Calm may work for Locutus of Borg here, but I'm freaked and intend to stay that way."
    Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Prophecy Girl.

If you want numbers, they max out in the 700's. With more 600's then 700's.

------------------
    '...The Borg have stopped at deck 10...'
    '...Deflector Control, no vital systems...'

Not a vital system! What the heck do you think stops the ship going 'poof' every time it goes to warp?

- ST:First Contact; Lt Hawk