Thread: Latest News & Status Update

Post Latest News & Status Update

I thought some of you might be interested in the status of various SRM projects and such, so, now that I'm back from L.A., here's what's going on.

The testreaders have finished reviewing the SRM: Klingons, and I'm going to begin revising in accord with their comments in my upcoming spare time. Don't look for this one any time real soon, since Don still has the DWS and SRM: Cardassians to do first, but it's in the works. Thanx to the testreaders who did such a great job going over the manuscript!

Another crop of testreaders is busy participating in Stage 1 of the review of SRM: TOS Era. We're having some great discussions and digging up some great data that will make the book better than ever. When they're done in a couple weeks, I can revise the rules and then start writing up ships.

While waiting for various testreadings to conclude, I've been plinking away at the SRM: Romulans. Haven't made too much progress there -- just a few ships -- but it's a good start.

Various freelance commitments are likely to occupy my free time for the rest of the year, so that's going to slow down work on the SRMs, but rest assured it is ongoing, slowly but surely....

Once I'm done with all this stuff, I'll post another poll to see what people want next.

Steve Long

Well done Steve, thanks for the update! (Like I didn't know half of it )

I suppose DWS is still 'real soon now'?

Ah well, Don's got his hands full now.

------------------
    '...The Borg have stopped at deck 10...'
    '...Deflector Control, no vital systems...'

Not a vital system! What the heck do you think stops the ship going 'poof' every time it goes to warp?

- ST:First Contact; Lt Hawk