Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spacedock Spreadsheet Template v2.3

Where can I get a copy of the spreadsheet?

Originally posted by Enrious:
    Where can I get a copy of the spreadsheet?
    I'll be happy send you a copy. Just send me an e-mail. Everyone who requests a copy (by private e-mail, not on these boards or the TrekRPG list) automatically gets added to an update list. Everytime I come up with fixes, additions or chages, I'll send out a copy to everyone on the list.

I've considered making it available on a web site somewhere, but this method lets me make sure everyone is using the most current version of the spreadsheet and knows about problems, updates or whatever.

The only reason the e-mail list is used is for Spacedock related purposes and that's about once every other week until I go insane and stop updating it.

Rick

Thumbs up

Methinks that you should send it in so we can get it online. We are creating a special "Spacedock" area at TrekRPGNet.

trek-submissions@trekrpg.net

Don

Originally posted by Don:
    Methinks that you should send it in so we can get it online. We are creating a special "Spacedock" area at TrekRPGNet.

Don
    Ultimately, that was my plan, but I was waiting until I reached a point where I wasn’t updating the template every day or so. Things have slowed a bit and I’m getting closer to a “final” version.

How does this sound? If everyone who has (or wants) a copy can take a look at it this weekend and send me any bugs or suggestions you have. Sunday evening, I’ll sit down, make the changes and send it to Don for posting in the Spacedock section. With any luck, I’ll have the printing features ready by then as well.

Rick

PS Don, if you could forward me the SRM formatting specs, it would save me from having to go back and reformat everything later on. Thanks.

Lightbulb

I posted the specs a few days ago...

http://www.trekrpg.net/Board/ubb/For...ML/000129.html

Don

Originally posted by Don:
    I posted the specs a few days ago...

http://www.trekrpg.net/Board/ubb/For...ML/000129.html

Don
    Whoops! I missed that thread. That's what I get for setting my preferences to "Only show posts from the last day".

Thanks Don.

Rick

Excellent work! I'm having a problem with the macros on mine (cntrl-w causes it to open a new, blank worksheet) but that may be because I'm playing with the excel version we have installed at work. Will see how it works when I try it again at home.

Again, excellent sheet!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Captain Preas:
    Excellent work! I'm having a problem with the macros on mine (cntrl-w causes it to open a new, blank worksheet) but that may be because I'm playing with the excel version we have installed at work. Will see how it works when I try it again at home.</font>
    Hmmm. What version of Excel do you have? I removed the macros a long time ago. Unless [CTRL+W] is already defined in Excel, it shouldn't do anything.

The most recent version of the template is 2.42. I know I just sent you a copy, so it should be current, but if not, I'll resend it.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Again, excellent sheet!</font>
    Thanks,

Rick

PS I just checked. [CTRL+W] must be predefined in Excel because in mine (Excel 2000) it closes all currently open windows.

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Excel 97 SR-2.

Haven't had a chance to try it at home yet...played too much Everquest this weekend. (though that describes just about every weekend)