Thread: Other Netbooks?

I definitely wouldn't assume that if I were you. I have some other ship books in the works, and various other tidbits on the drawing board. Depending on how things go, I may even be able to release some of them relatively soon (well, sooner than I expected, anyway ). Obviously there's not likely to be as much excitement over them as before, since now there's an official licensee producing cool new game stuff, but hopefully people will enjoy 'em.

Stay tuned.

Steve Long

Thumbs up

Guess again, Steve-o...plenty of excitement for your stuff out here.

Yeah Steve. Don't forget it was your Spacedock that got me hooked on LUGtrek...in fact I likely won't be switching systems for awhile even though I will support DecTrek.

I for one want more LUGTrek stuff and more of your net.works

Question Other Netbooks?

This has probably already been discussed but I have been out of the loop lately; with Steve Long working with Decipher on the next incarnation of Star Trek can we assume that the excellent Dominion War Sorcebook was the last netbook from him for this site?

Talking

That is good news indeed. There is an old saying about assuming so I guess it proves true once agan. Thank you Steve.