Thread: Vulcan Language Institute

Vulcan Language Institute

Hey, does anyone know what happened to the Vulcan Language Institute? I went there to look up some words for my Romulan language, and found it gone.

Anyone hear any scuttlebutt?
    Slan agat!

Perrryyy Guest

Angry ack!

that stinks

No luck here

Have you added any new words to your ever growing Lexicon? I would be most interested in seeing them.

Well, that's just it. The VLI was one of my main sources. In effect, what I was doing was "parasitic" on what they were doing. I do have a Vulcan-English lexicon at home from their site, but I never got around to printing out the whole English-Vulcan lexicon.

What I was hoping to do today was to get terms for the different coalitions in the Senate, as well as the Precepts in the Fleet.

I will have to try tonight at home, going in reverse-alphbetical order. That will be slower, but should get me something. In a day or so, I can post calendric information of a sort, based on the orbit of Romulus. I did the research for this already, but it is at home right now.

If their site stays down permanently, I may have to ask if somebody printed out the parts of their lexicon that I did not. Either that or create a whole new language, based on the Zelvebils or somebody.
    Slan agat!

The VLI is back! Hoo-rah! I guess it was just a temporary problem.
    Slan agat!