Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picard Villains

Picard Villains

With the new Star Trek movie coming out and the promise of Picard having an opponent worthy of Kahn (bullsh*t!) himself, I have become infactuated with the idea of Picard's non Q enemies ganging up and taking him on.

I surely see Bok (the former Dai Mon) being one of them

And the time travling theif (Rasmusen?)

Who else would be in this cadre?
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations...

I would like to see what Captain Maxwell would say/do to Picard. Maxwell was right about the Cardassians re-arming. So, indeed, as said by Maxwell, history shall look back upon Picard and call him a fool.

I heard this earlier this year.

There's a rumour going round that the villian in NEMISIS will be a evil clone of Spock played by Leonard Nimoy. That should challenge Picard - well it should. I'd also like to see Leonard Nimoy play a villain.

Originally posted by ghosty
    I heard this earlier this year.

There's a rumour going round that the villian in NEMISIS will be a evil clone of Spock played by Leonard Nimoy. That should challenge Picard - well it should. I'd also like to see Leonard Nimoy play a villain.
    I think the rumour has now turned to be a clone of Picard not Spock...but either way, neither is a villain worthy of Khan.

Maybe if it was Spock that would be cool, but not a clone of either of them.
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Nasty thought. Spock gets captured and turned by the Tal'Shiar and used in an operation against the Federation. The only problem with this story is that the ending is so obvious...just as the Enterprise is about to be turned into space debris, Spock has a change of heart (after one of those speeches of Picard that Q finds amusing) and turns on the Romulans. Spock dies - hey he's the last TOS character that's still around (maybe) - a hero once again...

You forget Scotty is booting aorund the Universe in a runnabout somewhere

I did kill McCoy in my game though and had a Medical award named after him...primarily dealing with heroic actions in the face of unknown medicine. Beverly Crusher has a couple of them now...Nashir one and the Doctor should get one no?

But this is off topic...

Who are some of the better (still alive) Picard villains for TNG?
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

There is still good in you, ambassador, I can sense it!

Sela and Tomalok come to mind.

Sela and Tomalok are good choices.

So

Sela
    Tomalok
    Bok
    Rasmusen (is this the right name, DanG?)
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

How about Professor Morearity. He was created in the holodeck with the abilities to defeat Data. Then sent into a micro holodeck. Have him develope a 29th century mobil emiter and return to get revenge on Picard for deseiving him.

Or the Golem would be interesting!

The character on TV pronounced it rasMYOOsn, but in reality it's pronounced like it's spelled, Rasmussen.

There was actually a short story in Strange New Worlds called Out Of The Box, Thinking. It involved Moriarty and a mobile emitter.

Cool

I am hoping that Captains Maxwell and Jellico are rogue undercover Cardassian operatives now working for Major Sela (now excommunicated by the Tal Shiar) in toppling the high-brow Federation with a genetically cloned evil villain.

In fact, if you let Braga write and produce this tenth Trek movie, it should be titled, The Rise and Fall of a Federation.

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

And yes, Maxwell will have the last laugh over the body of Picard and the entire Picard lineage (remember, his brother and nephew burned to a crisp and died in an "accidental" fire) ... complete with his "spoonhead" exposed.

Talking

And then the son of Jean Luc and Beverly pops in from an alternate universe...

Cool

***trying to paint a picture of Picard and Beverly's son from the ... "alternate" ... universe***

Wouldn't that be ... Wesley?

***dives for cover under a hail of rotten tomatoes***
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Originally posted by Cochrane
    And then the son of Jean Luc and Beverly pops in from an alternate universe...
    I must have missed this episode...
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Originally posted by REG
    ***trying to paint a picture of Picard and Beverly's son from the ... "alternate" ... universe***

Wouldn't that be ... Wesley?

***dives for cover under a hail of rotten tomatoes***
    Wesley speaking to Captain Picard :
    "There is something you must know. I am your son..."

As for villains, there is also the Gul from Chain of Command (forgot his name), although he probably died or whatever in the Dominion War.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett