Thread: Starship Combat Scenarios

Question Starship Combat Scenarios

Are there any example starship combat scenarios for LUG STRPG published on this web site? The core rulebook has some small scenarios but I would like to see more. Some things in the rules seem a little fuzzy. For example: the book states that damage in excess of some 50% metric (can't remember at the moment if it was superstructure or what) can decrease general efficiency of all systems or starship hit locations can be used. It wasn't clear if starship hit locations could be used before the 50% threshhold was reached...

It would be nice to have some complete examples like they had for the FASA game...

Robbie

Keeper Guest
    In all honesty, Robbie, I don't think I've ever seen the basic starship combat system demonstrated, but there is a re-creation of WOLF 359 over in Utopia Planitia (at least there used to be...)that might shed some light on the mechanics of the Spacedock system.

As for ship to ship combat in my games, generally we wing it for dramatic purposes, using the rules only as guidelines.