Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield UK - Gamers Wanted

Sheffield UK - Gamers Wanted

Looking for gamers who...

a) don't take gaming too seriously
    b) but do play well
    and c) want to spark new life into a dying group!!

Games played (hopefully)

Deadlands, Star Trek, Heroes Unlimited, In Nomine, Final Fantasy, Paranoia, Warhammer, Star Wars....and possibly others.

GMs also welcome as it gives me chance to play.

Respond to this post, and I'll hopefully e-mail ya soon.
    Dehann - "Why don't we just throw that round thing at 'em?"

Samson - "Because, Mr Dehann, that is the saucer section and we are on it!!"

One of my players is moving back to Sheffield this week. Are you still looking for players? I know he's going to be looking for a new gaming group, and he might even be willing to run stuff himself (he has a Trek campaign he has been dying to run for years).
    Last edited by Capt Daniel Hunter; 03-25-2002 at 06:08 AM.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

I am in Sheffield UK, I a GM/Player, mainly been runing Vampire, but looking a group that love a laugh breaks a group up if you know what I mean.

tanty@firenet.uk.com

we could arrange to meet at Meadowhall first for a chat, before we start any characters.

K'iirk,

Mind if I pass your email onto my (now ex) player?

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Nope, Sure NP

I shall point him in your direction then

He might be offline for a few days or so while he gets settled in.

Cheers.

OK, you can email him at ady@ussalbion.co.uk Tell him Nick passed on his address.

Like I said, he's still offline until he gets settled in properly, but he will get back to you. I'm still in contact with him via mobile, so I can pass on messages as well.

Ok, no problem I send my mobile number so you can pass it to him.

Cheers K'iirk, I've passed it on to him

Oh, and do let me know how you get on

It's a shame the guy who posted the original topic hasn't popped by. Especially since his email isn't available, and I'm not sure if the website he lists is his or someone elses, so I'm reluctant to send an email to that address unless it's not the same guy.

It is a shame, because he is right Sheffield for the 4th biggest city in England. A major internation student city and it an RPG deadzone. People are more in to War Game.

Did Adrian ever get in touch with you K'iirk?

He promised me he would once he got settled in. If he doesn't email him and chase him up. You'll corner him eventually

Failing that, you could pop by our group's forum, and post a message for him. That might be the easiest way to get him to reply. http://pub47.ezboard.com/bussintrepidncc74600

Woo hoo....I'm back after my little hiatus!! Sorry for the MIA routine, got a bit tied up with new job and such (wow has it really been that long since I was here!!!)

If it wasn't for my mate in Liverpool (cheers Wraith) telling me the new addy of the forum, I probably wouldn't have made it back!!

Anyway....still looking for gamers, so indeed, can y'all contact me.

The addy is andy@meako.co.uk

So, Kiirk, tag me a line and maybe (just maybe) we can get some gaming done (work permitting!!! Problem with working in a cinema....too many bloody good films out!!)

Also, Cheers Dan for keeping my thread alive in my absence....pass the addy onto your friend for us.

Muchos Gracias!
    Dehann - "Why don't we just throw that round thing at 'em?"

Samson - "Because, Mr Dehann, that is the saucer section and we are on it!!"

OK Andy, I passed on your email.

Glad to be of assistance. let me know how ya'all get on

So did you guys ever sort anything out?