View Poll Results: Who is the Future Baddie?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romulans

21 45.65%
  • Klingons

1 2.17%
  • Borg

2 4.35%
  • Cardassian

1 2.17%
  • Tholian

0 0%
  • Sec 31

5 10.87%
  • Other

16 34.78%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Poll] Who do you think the Bad Guy is?

[Poll] Who do you think the Bad Guy is?

Who do you think the mysterious, shadow shrouded Future Villain is?
    tmutant

Founder of the Evil Gamemasters Support Group. No, Really.

Bloomington, IN - the heart of Limestone Country!
    B&B.

I'M Captain Kirk!!!!

Purely subjective, but there's asomething about Future Guy that just screams Romulans to me. Be it the style of dress, the bearing, the inflection of his voice. I voted Romulan, but I'm inlcined to say 'other'.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Something just tells me Romulan. I don't really know why.

Hands down it has to be Captain Braxton from Voyager.

The shape of the uniform he's wearing looks Romulan. But I noticed some weeks ago that this guy isn't necessarily evil. Just imagine that he read in a history file how Archer and his crew found out about the identity of the mystery man, which happened to be him. Now, to preserve the universe as he knows it he HAD to build a temporal communications device, contact the Suliban and make sure that all the things he read in the history file take place.
    “Worried? I’m scared to death. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them change the way I live my life.” - Joseph Sisko - Paradise Lost

And who says the Romulans are evil? You are making generalizations. Slander is dealt with harshly in the Empire, I would watch your step.

Maybe it's someone we already know and love, from one of the other series. They'll reveal him or her in a ratings stunt somewhere around the 5th season.

Maybe it's Archer himself from the future.... wow that would be crazy
    -Chris Barnes
    Visit FBR!

Romulan.In "Broken Bow" Future Guy's silhouette looked a lot like a Romulan uniform.And his plot is very complex-fits the Empire perfectly.future guy could very well be the instigator of the Earth- Romulan War.
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Originally posted by Lowly Uhlan
    Romulan.In "Broken Bow" Future Guy's silhouette looked a lot like a Romulan uniform.And his plot is very complex-fits the Empire perfectly.future guy could very well be the instigator of the Earth- Romulan War.
    Or, as has been mentioned previously in this thread, he has decided to try to tip the upcoming war in the Star Empire's favor...
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Shhh....

I really shouldn't be telling you this, but, the truth is... I'm the bad guy, and the Suliban are mutated from my army of albatross men.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Ok, here is my 2 credits . . .

The Future Guy is actually a . . . Vulcan.

Look a the attitude that Vulcans of Enterprise's era have towards humans: still unenlightened, still primitive, rushing into space before they are truly ready.

Now just suppose in some future, A Vulcan, or a group of Vulcans, decides that history would have been much better served if humanity had not gained as big a foothold in space as early as it did. Doubtless this Vulcan faction believes that history should be changed so that humanity does continue into space...but under the watchful eye of Vulcan supervison.

Think of all of Future Man's actions, and it makes perfect sense that he is a Vulcan.

You mean like the Vulcan Isolationist Movement? or god forbid the Symmetrists. that would make sense.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Human. But, the above reasoning for a Vulcan makes sense as well.

Romulan would be digging up a cliché.
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....