Long-range Sensors: +2/15LY [6pwr/rd]
    Lateral Sensors:+2/1LY [4pwr/rd]
    Navagational Sensors: +2 [5pwr/rd]
    Sensor Skill 5

Weapon Systems

Type XII Phaser
    Range:10/30 000/100 000/300 000
    Arc: All
    Accuracy:4/5/7/10 (Phasers have +2 targeting bonus)
    Damage:24
    Power: [24]

2 Type X Pulse Phaser Cannons
    Range:10/30 000/100 000/300 000
    Arc:Forward
    Accuracy:3/4/6/9 +2 to accuracy
    Damage: 25
    Power: [25]

Type X Phasers
    Range10/30 000/ 100 000/ 300 000
    Arc: All
    Accuracy:4/5/7/10 +2 to accuracy
    Damgae: 20
    Power [20]

Mark II Quantum Torpedoes
    Number: 250
    Launchers: 4 fv, 2 aft in suacer
    Spread:10
    Arc Forward or Aft, self guiding
    Range:20/350 000/1 250 000/4 000 000
    Accuracy:4/5/7/10 (torpedoes have +2 targeting bonus)
    Damage:25
    Power {6]
    Weapon Skill 5

100 Tri-colbalt bombs
    150 High yield AM devices
    -Above are for orbital bombardment

Special Weapons

60 Phage Torpedoes
    60 Hell-6 Devices

Defensive System

Imperial Deflector Shield
    Protection: 75/95
    Power: [75]

Noteworthy vessels/service records/encounters: ISS Tyrant, prototype, responsible for the total destruction on the Tholian Fleet at Draconis IX; ISS Krotus, all Andorian crew, tallied many crushing victories against the Alliance in Adoria Sector Border; ISS Enterprise-E, named after Emperor Tiberius' famed Flagship. Others in class, ISS Colonel Green, ISS Lee Kuan, ISS Khan, ISS Surak, ISS Kodos.

Note: In my Trek Universe the Terran Empire never fell, small amounts of territory have been annexed by the Alliance, but both the Alliance and the Empire have been hammering away at each other, off and on, for years...Effectively reaching a stale mate. It is hoped by Emperor Spock that the new Tyrant-class (mirror version of the Sovereign-class) will help turn the tide. Just another alternate nightmare...I welcome comments.

Phage Torpedoes: Through the use of Project Pathfinder, set up to offer at least a minimum of control over Capt. Janeway's activities in the Delta Quadran, the Empire had aquired a sample of the Vidian Phage. With the help of ISS Voyagers EMH the Phage has been adapted as a "safe" biological weapon. All that is required is a sample of a Species DNA and the Phage can be adapted to infect the populus of a target planet. Once the disease has run its course the world is safe for "colonization". Note a few examples of the Phage jumping species has occured...the infected soldiers have all been "treated" successfully.

Hell-6 Device: This weapon was developed after an in depth study of the effect of Theta Wave Radiation on humanoid species. 6 of the devices are deployed in orbit around the equator of the target planet, when activated they decend into the upper atmosphere and detonate contaminating the entire planet in Theta radiation. After 24 hours all humanoid life is either dead or dieing. The radiation disperses after 72 hours leaving all infra-structure intact.
    Last edited by Phantom; 10-29-2001 at 05:33 PM.

What's this? No other Terran Empire fans out there?

Here I am...the Empire calls...

I just like to think that the Mirror Universe of TOS continues to exist and that the Mirror Universe of DS9 was a divergent time line of the Mirror Universe. They could both exist in different quantum realities.

On the ship...not bad but the weapons are a little limited IMHO. I'd add a load of much more powerful weapons...the Empire is about aggressive expansion so the ships should be as heavily armed as a Klingon ship. Think of the massive forward firing phaser cannon from All Good Things. How about weapons of mass destruction like biospore weapons for scouring planetary surfaces of resistance or even a variant of the genesis device...
    Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!
    Fell deed awake: fire and slaughter!
    Spear shall be shaken, shields be splintered,
    a sword-day, a red-day, ere the sun rises!
    Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Theoden King: The Return of the King

Ok, agreed on the weapons, just didn't want to look like I was going overboard.

Didn't like the uber-Ent from "ALL good things..." I am open, however, to adding Pulse Phaser Cannons and more torpedo tubes. A mirrior version of the Genesis device...How deviously interesting. I will have to think on that.

How about Tri-cobalt and AM bombs?

You do have to remember that even one ship mounted phaser battery could easily lay waste to most of a planet.

As to the divergent timelines? Up to you. The only thing I didn't like about the DS9 mirror universe was the way the TE fell, if you take that out of the equation, I think the TE and the Alliance could make very good antagonists in a mirror game. Our side had the Dominion War, they could have the Alliance War.

When the Terran Empire is concerned, there is no such thing as going overboard.

Check out Diane Duane's novel "Dark Mirror" (written before the Mirror Universe reappeared in DS9) which describes the meeting between the USS Enterprise-D and the ISS Enterrpise-D and you should see some of the weapons she packed into the Galaxy-class hull. Scary...also you'll see how the Mirror Picard dealt with some of TNG's earliest missions...

The idea of bioweapons is that it kills without destroying the infrastructure...much more efficient that orbital phaser fire...if you want those factories, mines and other facilities intact, you just kill everyone with bioweapons, you resort to phasers and the genesis device only if you want to wipe out whole civilizations with nothing left.

Mirror Genesis Device? Hrm...

The Revelation Device... Does pretty much what the Genesis Device did, but more painfully? LOL

The Doc
    So you think, 'Might as well,
    Dance a Tango to Hell,
    at least I'll have Tangoed at all.'
    -- "Rent," Jonathan Larson

Apocalypse or Armageddon would be a better name...

Originally posted by Phantom
    As to the divergent timelines? Up to you. The only thing I didn't like about the DS9 mirror universe was the way the TE fell, if you take that out of the equation, I think the TE and the Alliance could make very good antagonists in a mirror game. Our side had the Dominion War, they could have the Alliance War.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh!

This just gave me a big idea!

Check the Narrator's Ready Room...the thread will be called "Mirror Dominion"
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations...

Check out v. 1.0 of the Tyrant-Class at top of Post.

I see you've taken my advice and beefed up the weapon systems...maybe you should think about ablative armour and other goodies like that. I like the phage virus...scary...just trying to figure out when i can unleash this baby on my players...any chance of the Spacedock version?

Uhh, it has 80 points of ablative armour, see Hull Characteristics. As for SD, if anyone would like to take a crack at it I would like to see the finished product.

I'm not a real big fan of SD...I like the combat rules, it's just there is way to much detail to the ships. Three pages for one ship...a little excessive IMHO.

Sorry I missed the abalative armour...how about a cloaking device...I doubt the Empire would sign any treaty that would force them to give up such a valuable tactical device...or maybe they would sign it but whose to say they would honour it.

Just think you're creating a monster, its suppose to terrify the hell out of subject worlds of the Empire...nothing is too nasty for this ship.

This is probably inscribed on the commissioning plaque of the ISS Tyrant "Fear will keep the rebel systems in line...fear of the Tyrant-class starship."

Looking at some of the posts in the Mirror Dominon thread, it seems that my outlook in the Mirrior universe diverges from what others think.

In my view the Romulans were beaten down during the E-R War, right back to their home system infact. After the War ended they went into self imposed isolation and concentrated on keeping what they had. So I'm not sure if they would have developed the cloaking device. I supposed it could be argued that the Empire would develope it, but my take is they concentrate mainly on shield and weapons tech. The ISS Enterprise in "Mirrior, Mirrior" was by far more heavily armed and shielded then USS Enterprise, but it was below par in others, computers, sensors and engines (to name a few). I don't know if they would alot the necessary resources for such a highly technical advantage.

Now, having said that I see the Klingons in the Alliance as having them...Perhaps Imperial Intelligence (Section 31 Special Operations Division) could get their hands on Klingon plans for the device.

I will have to think about it some more.

As to a ships motto I thought (can't remember the latin) "Let them hate, so long as they fear."