Thread: Lord of the Rings Trailer Music Question

Lord of the Rings Trailer Music Question

I am interested in the music featured on the latest Trailer for Lord of the Rings (available on LordoftheRings.net).

Is the music on the trailer on the soundtrack (for those who bought it) - if not could someone tell me where the music comes from in trailer:

1. In the trailer starting from "Fate has chosen him" Title on through the monologue "There is an evil that does not sleep".

2. The choral piece that plays through the Gathering of the Fellowship.

3. And the action music which plays through the later third of hte trailer, ending in with Gandalf screaming "You shall not pass!"

Any help would be appreciated...
    I love deadlines - I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by
    - The late Douglas Adams

Arrow LOTR's GREATEST HITS

It's out already? I gotta get me a copy, especially the song performed by Enya (yeah yeah, I like her music, so sue me).
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

It came out last week. It comes with four different covers...blatant fan expliotation at its worst... I bought the cover with Liv Tyler on it...which ones did you get?

As for the music in the trailer, I'm not sure, it went by too quickly...besides I've only listened to the whole soundtrack once so far...too busy...and some glitch ate my copy of the trailer so I can't make comparisons...sorry.
    Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!
    Fell deed awake: fire and slaughter!
    Spear shall be shaken, shields be splintered,
    a sword-day, a red-day, ere the sun rises!
    Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Theoden King: The Return of the King

Cool

I picked up the Liv Tyler cover as well, but I haven't cracked the case yet. I'm saving it for my usual Enya listening time- doing household chores! (It really makes the time go by, donchaknow.)
    "The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank" -Montgomery Scott