Thread: Space Stations

Space Stations

Anybody out there worked up stats on the Regula-class space stations or any other stations?

I've been meaning to get around to it & haven't. Now I'm running a couple of episodes revolving around one of these stations. (Sigh...proper planning prevents piss-poor performance...)

Bad me. No cookie.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Stats for space stations can be found in the DS9 Sourcebook and Narrator's Guide. I believe there's a write-up for a space station in the Player's GUide as well.
    Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!
    Fell deed awake: fire and slaughter!
    Spear shall be shaken, shields be splintered,
    a sword-day, a red-day, ere the sun rises!
    Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Theoden King: The Return of the King

Theres also some space stations in both ICON and spacedock 9along with appropriate rules additions for Spacedock) in the recently released cardassian sourcebook...
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Thanks guys! Happy whatevertheheck you celebrate!
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill