Thread: I just ran an EXCELLENT canned adventure!

I wrote that particular episode. Glad you had such fun with it!

And thanx for the feedback. It's always great to hear how people use what I create, especially scenarios.

Steve Long

Talking I just ran an EXCELLENT canned adventure!

Hi all...

I just wanted to share the good news with you... (seeing as another thread here is called narrating woes I thought you could use them) The other day most of my gaming group couldn't make it to the game so I ended up with only 2 players and had to come up with an adventure fast... naturally being the lazy son-of-a-gun that I am.. I chose a canned adventure: I used "The Medusa Syndrome from" the SF Academy Boxed Set... and it went soooooo smoothly...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

I
    F

Y
    O
    U

I
    N
    S
    I
    S
    T

Usually I'm a classic "winging-it-endlessly-&-ad-libbing-my-ass-off" GM and hardly ever use any preparation or guideline.
    So I was quite reluctant to use a written adventure.

I ran it as a flashback-episode and it laid the ground-work for some excellent adventures to come, redefined the relationship between two characters, introduced some excellent NPCs...

I don't know how but this adventure really managed to spark my imagination and my group and I ended up with some truly memorable gaming moments.

...and the setting is just SO classy... Although it's not as flexible as being in SF Intelligence..

The final bout with the wisp was awesome and it was the first time the concept of a subplot really worked in one of my adventures That dance is as meaty a situation for role-playing as they come.

damn!! I've never been so excited about my campaign...

I highly recommend it... and whoever wrote it.. (wild unsubstantiated guess deleted)...

THANK YOU!!!

[This message has been edited by Joe Dizzy (edited 01-29-2001).]