Thread: Enterprise

Enterprise

It is the year 2413, on the eve of the celebration of the new year the Federation’s greatest enemy began a deadly attack at the very heart of our space. Systematically they attacked our people’s, the Vulcans, the Andorians, the Tellarites, the Deltans, and so forth. In an emergency meeting of the Federation Council Starfleet declared a state of war, selecting the best crew to serve on the Federation Flagship. You were someone they chose.

These are the Voyages of the Starship Enterprise...

Her mission of Exploration has changed and now its up to an intrepid crew to save the Federation.

New Ship...

A New Crew...

New Races...

New Technology...

Are you ready to take the CONN?
    Join the Adventures of the Crew of the Starship Enterprise.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ussenterprise_ncc1701g

I went, I looked, I don't understand.

Anymore details you could give us here?
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations...

Zymmer

I am going to post all kinds of info in the following weeks. In this series three decades have passed since the events depicted in WYLB and the Alpha Quadrant is regressing to what it was before. The Romulans broke their ties to the Federation, the Klingons aren't pleased, but are still peaceful. The Ferengi are becoming more like the Federation, and the Cardassians are slowly rebuilding their powerful empire. The Dominion has undegone a power struggle after a group of Rogue Jem'Hadar relinquished their ties to them, they are going by the name the Hadra'Kal, after they were cured of their white addiction. They have begun attacks on Federation space and set up a base in the Badlands. The Alien Race (known as the T'saz) are from the outskirts of the Beta Quadrant (Beyond Federaton space) and were attacked by the starship Typhon in 2411. I will post the log entry of the Typhon's captain shortly.

log entries USS Typhon

FROM: COMMODORE WILLIAM TEAGARDEN, CO USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-G, TASK FORCE 01
    TO: ALL STARFLEET OFFICERS SELECTED FOR OPERATION CONTINUE PEACE
    SUBJECT: CAPTAINS LOG ENTRIES USS TYPHON -RESTRICTED-

LOG OF STARFLEET CAPTAIN JOSHUA KATES, CO USS TYPHON NCC-59255

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.1: THE TYPHON HAS BEGUN CHARTING SECTOR J-02 SLIGHTLY BEYOND CURRENTLY HELD TERRITORY. WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY CONTACT WITH ANY SPECIES IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS, AND ACCORDING TO OUR LATEST SENSOR DATA WE SHOULD NOT FIND MUCH OF ANYTHING OUT HERE. IN THIS OFFICERS OPINION THIS AREA OF SPACE IS A WASTE OF OUR TIME, THE ONLY THING THAT SAVES IT IS THE LARGE SUPPLY OF DILITHIUM ON THE THIRD MOON OF A PLANET NICKNAMED BY OUR CREW AS HADES.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.2 SUPPLEMENTAL: THE TYPHON HAS FOUND ANOTHER PLANET RICH IN DILITHIUM AND ALSO WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE REMAINS OF A STARSHIP, I HAVE SENT AN AWAY TEAM OUT IN A DANUBE CLASS RUNABOUT TO SCOUT AHEAD OF US.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.3 SUPPLEMENTAL: WE HAVE TRACTORED ABOARD THE REMAINS OF THE STARSHIP AND I HAVE MY CHIEF ENGINEER AND SCIENCE OFFICERS RUNNING SCANS ON REMAINS IN OUR CARGO BAY. ALSO WE HAVE RECOVERED A SMALL ALIEN DEVICE, I HAVE ORDERED IT TO BE PUT UNDER GUARD IN OUR SCIENCE LAB.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.4 SUPPLEMENTAL: THIS IS STARTING TO BE A REAL MYSTERY. THE TYPHON HAS DISCOVERED ANOTER DERELICT ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF OUR LONG RANGE SENSORS. WE HAVE SET COURSE FOR IT AND SHOULD ARRIVE WITHIN THE HOUR. I HAVE ORDERED THE TYPHON TO YELLOW ALERT.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.5 SUPPLEMENTAL: WE HAVE REACHED THE DERELICT STARSHIP AND I HAVE PUT TOGETHER AN AWAY TEAM. I HAVE DECIDED TO LEAD THE AWAY MISSION MYSELF MUCH TO THE SURPRISE OF MY EXECUTIVE OFFICER.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.6 SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY BY EXECUTIVE OFFICER DEBRA HOPSON: THE AWAY TEAM HAS YET TO RETURN TO THE SHIP AND WE HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH THE RUNABOUT WE DISPATCHED ON THE SCOUTING MISSION. AT LAST REPORT THE RUNABOUT WAS APPROACHING A PLANET APPRXIMATELY HALF A LIGHT YEAR AWAY, WE HAVE SET A COURSE AND WILL PROCEED THERE WHEN THE AWAY TEAM COMES BACK ABOARD.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.7 SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY BY EXECUTIVE OFFICER DEBRA HOPSON: THE AWAY TEAM HAS RETURNED TO THE TYPHON IN AN AGITATED STATE. THEY HAVE BEEN CONFINED TO SICKBAY. WE ARE ENROUTE TO THE LOCATION AT WHICH THE SCOUT DISAPPEARED. I HAVE ENGAGED RED ALERT.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.8 SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY BY EXECUTIVE OFFICER DEBRA HOPSON: WE HAVE FOUND THE RUNABOUT, OR WHAT REMAINS OF IT, ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF SYSTEM J-02. WE HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SHIP, BUT OUR SENSORS SUGGEST THAT IT WAS ATTACKED BY A STARSHIP. ALSO OUR AWAY TEAM HAS BECOME MORE COOPERATIVE, THEY STATE THAT THEY FOUND THE CREW OF THE DERELICT DEAD AT THEIR POSTS, AND ALL TECHNOLOGY EITHER DESTROYED OR REMOVED. WHILE I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD RETURN TO FEDERATION SPACE, CAPTAIN KATES BELIEVES THAT WE SHOULD FIND THE SHIP THAT DID THIS.

CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 63210.85 SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY BY EXECUTIVE OFFICER DEBRA HOPSON: A LARGE VESSEL HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN ORBIT OF THE FINAL PLANET OF THE SYSTEM NAMED J-02. THEY HAVE YET TO RETURN OUR HAILS. OH GOD THEY'RE LOCKING... THEY HAVE FIRED TORPEDOES. SHIELDS HAVE FALLEN TO 51% IN ONE VOLLEY! WE'VE ENGAGED EVASIVE, OH NO ANOTHER VOLLEY THEY'VE...

END LOG ENTRIES

Anyone?