Thread: A question...

A question...

Does anyone know of any Star Trek RPG's being played over the Internet who are looking for players.

If so could someone point me in the direction of them.
    He's an underprivileged skateboarding cowboy with nothing left to lose. She's a sharp-shooting goth bounty hunter who believes she is the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian queen. They fight crime!

Perrryyy Guest
    Attention Captains of the USS Venture & USS Copernicus!!

Player in need of a PBEM here!

I just joined the USS Venture PBEM group. Email Dan Gurden about it or go to http://www.theventure.freeserve.co.uk. if you're interested... it's great. And be sure to look for Ensign David Ayers on the crew manifest... thaaaat's me!
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)

Do you mean a PBEM?

IRC?

Message Board?

Get in touch Silverthorn, room for one more... Besides, us Brits were starting to get nervous amongst all those gun-totin' yanks!!!!
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Well, I've joined the USS Venture PBEM group as well and now I have to face up to the fact that I don't know the first thing about playing PBEM's.

Oh dear. What have I let myself in for?
    He's an underprivileged skateboarding cowboy with nothing left to lose. She's a sharp-shooting goth bounty hunter who believes she is the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian queen. They fight crime!

Hopefully, fun...otherwise, you have been locked into an eternity of hellish emailing. Muwahahahahaha!
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

I must be a sucker for punishment.

I only just started taking part in a PBEM game and I'm considering creating my own PBEM game.

I'm either more eager than I thought or I need my head examined.

Originally posted by silverthorn

I'm either more eager than I thought or I need my head examined.
    I'd say both

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

I'd have to agree with Captain Hunter there.