Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode Names

Q, me and the babysitter.

Idea from the 'TOS consequenses' thread: Q-tzalcouatl.

Romeo and Q-lia

All Q-t on the Vulcan Front.
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....

Don't Step On My Q Suede Shoes - While on an extended mission, the crew expresses boredom, so Q brings Elvis to entertain them. The King likes the 24th century, but DTI is throwing a fit.

QED - Q decides to expand the crew's thought processes by playing with the nature of cause and effect.

Madam Q-rie - a female Q tempts the crew with offers of scientific, medical, and technological "assistance".
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

"Qaddafi" - Q challenges a crew to start a revolution among the people of a planet he created and overthrew him; Q is the prime minister of the planet

"Q.S." - The Continuum has had enough with Q's interfering with humanity and has said enough is enough; he can do one last activity with them and then must leave them alone

"Quack" - A deadly new virus starts ravaging the crew and it has no cure by current standards; Q gives a cure to the crew, but is it worst than the cause?

"Quadragesima" - Q puts the crew through a reenanctment of the last days of Jesus of Nazareth

"Quo Jure?" - Q takes a few crewmembers on an adventure that spans forty years in real time (although only a matter of hours from the point of view of the abducted) but Q tests their reaction to temporal displacement and the crew live out a year in this future, adjusting to it, before being returned to their own time

"Quoth" - Some sort of Q time travel adventure

Originally posted by Sarge
    Don't Step On My Q Suede Shoes - While on an extended mission, the crew expresses boredom, so Q brings Elvis to entertain them. The King likes the 24th century, but DTI is throwing a fit.
    ROTFLMAO! Wow, that's one awesome story idea wrapped up in a paragraph!
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

That was a joke, Don, but if the spirit moves you, run with it. Let us know how it turns out, OK?
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Q tus, fili? - either Q throws the Crew back in time to the Roman Empire, or this episode involves the Magna Romans.
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....