Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This just in...

Actually, it's called "Unseen Frontier: Declassified Images from the History of the Federation"

Read a teeny bit about it here:

http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/X000000099.html

I've read some posts from the writer, "Mojo" and from what I've heard, I think it's gonna be GOOD.

Here is a 26-page discussion on the project, to which the author posts on occasion, at a site I frequent.

http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultima...6;t=001440;p=1

**WARNING!!!**

Some of the posts are very silly indeed.

(Hope that's not considered spamming!)
    Last edited by First of Two; 03-26-2002 at 02:52 PM.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Decipher just put up sample pictures of their new cards for their Star Trek CCG

someone please explain to me again why PDF samples can't be done for the RPG?

gotta go before I start ranting raving

Bye

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH........................ ........

"To explore where we're going, where we've been. The pitfalls, the possibilities and the promise. Maybe find the answer the to ultimate question, Why?"

Originally posted by jedimuldoon
    someone please explain to me again why PDF samples can't be done for the RPG?
    Old news. This has been discussed to death. Take a peek in some of the older Coda threads.

(And please stop freaking out.)
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Originally posted by First of Two
    Actually, it's called "Unseen Frontier: Declassified Images from the History of the Federation"

Read a teeny bit about it here:

http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/X000000099.html

I've read some posts from the writer, "Mojo" and from what I've heard, I think it's gonna be GOOD.

Here is a 26-page discussion on the project, to which the author posts on occasion, at a site I frequent.

http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultima...6;t=001440;p=1

**WARNING!!!**

Some of the posts are very silly indeed.

(Hope that's not considered spamming!)
    The calendar mentioned in the first link is gorgeous - it's mostly cgi images of various starships in various situations (sunset through the nacelle pylons, time-lapse shot of Spacedock - that kind of thing).

Shame about the delay - I am really looking forward to that one.
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

Personally, I liked the 2001 calendar better than the 2002 calendar... too much 'blurring' in some images in the 'more artistic' 2002. Gave me a headache.

But the 2003, I'm told, will return to 'beauty shots.'

Mojo is definitely 'the man.'
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Well I'm eager as the next guy to get my hands on the new game, but I'd rather wait until July if necessary to have a superior product than get it all now and find out its full of bugs (cough *WOTC Star Wars* cough).

I'm still not over that huge typo in the LUG DS9 book (P. 215 "A Note Oon Power Costs")
    "Oh better far to live and die
    Under the brave black flag I fly,
    Than play a sanctimonious part
    With a pirate head and a pirate heart!"

Talking

The worst typo I've ever seen was in Shadowrun, where a section was headed "Electronic Cuntermeasures".
    Greg

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
    Madworld, Donnie Darko.

mmmmmmmm................................

well the player's guide was finished in November so waiting until July to come out with it borders on the ridiculous!

Re: mmmmmmmm................................

well the player's guide was finished in November so waiting until July to come out with it borders on the ridiculous!

Not ridiculous at all. Check some of the other threads in this topic. You'll see that the publishing world is slow, slow, slow.

Besides, the latest release date for the PG is April.

Re: mmmmmmmm................................

Dude, take a chillpill, you're way too stressed . As I understand it the PG was not ready for release in November, since Viacom was still checking the manuscript as late as January/February (AFAIK). Besides, I'd much rather get a properly finsihed product, than have to wade through pages of errata later.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Arrow Bullshit

No, it wasn’t.

Don
    Coda co-designer, PG author, playtester

Talking

Check for beards!

Maybe it was ready...in an alternate universe.