Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to a new ship every week?

What happened to a new ship every week?

It's now been 20 days since the Galaxy-Class was posted, and nearly 2 weeks since the last response to that thread. I know I am not the only one here anxious for more. Especially with the game due out in a few weeks (we hope!!!).

You know, I totally forgot about it since I've been so busy lately. Also, no one pestered me so I figured no one cared.

I'll post some more if anyone's interested.
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

One word...... Intrepid

Please?

Pretty please?

With sugar on?

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Pester, pester, pester

*poke poke, nudge nudge*
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

{CLICK}...keeps your teeth shiny clean. Buy new Dento-O-Shine today!

<ANNOUNCER'S VOICE>
    And now, boys and girls of all ages, it's time once again for ... the less-than-thrilling adventures of Pester-Man, hero to whiners everywhere! Watch as our "hero" makes several unsubtle attempts to ask for more CODA ship previews ... over and over and over and ... well, you get the idea.

Thrill (yeah, right) as he makes use of his secret weapon, the Whine-O-Matic 3000! Gasp as he 'inspires' his ever-faithful acolytes, the Bothersome Brigade, in yet another mind-numbing soliloquy about the virtue of persistence!

When we last left our heroes, Pester-Man was about to be smooshed in the Crush-O-Tron by his arch-nemesis, Dondoozat...

Seriously, Don ... all pestering aside, we'd love to see more previews. I echo the request for the Intrepid and, since it seems the Sovereign-class didn't make the publication cut, for that ship as well.

Well, you could post some of the ships you built but that didn't make the cut...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I'll admit that I didn't say anything because I thought it'd be taken as rude. I mean, you aren't getting anything out of showing us these things. I didn't want to seem like I was taking the priviledge for granted. I'm still definately interested in these ship previews.

Lockhart

Nudge nudge.......

Capt Hunter's evil mirror universe twin would also like to see the Intrepid class

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see the Defiant next...

So far we have seen the Conniem and the Galaxy... Which matches up to the first two series... So if the trend continues, then the next will be from DS9, with Voyager coming after...

That is, of course, if there was a system to Dons posting. Otherwise its fair game, and subject to Don's whim... Unless Dan Moppin takes over... If the mirror evil twin is about, you might find the Intrepid delayed...

Thing is Don. Do we get a ship for each wek that one wasn't posted???
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Well I wouldn't mind the Defiant either.

But all these alternate universe Hunters are ganging up on me and demanding an Intrepid

Seriously though, I don't really mind. Whatever Don sees fit (or is able) to post is fine by me. After all, it can't be THAT much longer until the PB is out now. I can wait a few more weeks after all.

Originally posted by Don Mappin
    You know, I totally forgot about it since I've been so busy lately. Also, no one pestered me

See, it took a while but the conditioning fianlly paid off

I must admit that my gamers and I are chomping at the bit as well. I have developed a twitch.........
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

So how much pestering and prodding does it take to convince you that we care?
    Peace...

Dan (OmegaOdd)
    www.omegaodd.com

And how much pestering is too much ?