Thread: Where have all the designers gone??

Where have all the designers gone??

Okay, so this is very unusual... where has everyone gone?

Normally, this forum sees a post every day or so... but it's been 10 days! Did I miss something, or is everyone else so engrossed in designing Cardie ships that they don't even visit anymore?

And what does this mean for the release of the Klingon SRM?

Hope y'all come back soon...I'm going into designer withdrawal (NOT a pretty sight...)

To the rescue!

Fear not, Knightsfyre001! I'm still here. BTW if you want, I just did an update of Bernd Schnieder's Meteor class frigate. built a webpage for it if you're interested.
    The best way to predict the future is to create it.

AFAIK everyone's still "around." They've just been quiet. Nothing wrong with staying quiet if you have nothing to say.

Steve Long
    HERO System Line Developer

Nothing to say ... this group!?!

True enough, silence is golden ... guess everyone's still in shock that we Canucks kicked @$$ in the Hockey Game...

BTW Steve ... it's time for me to pester once again ... any idea how soon we'll see the Klingon SRM?

... Yes, Ladies and gents, it's time for the less-than-thrilling adventures of Pester-Man, hero to whiners everywhere! Watch as our "hero" keeps asking the same question, over and over and over and ... well, you get the idea. Thrill (yeah, right) as he makes use of his secret weapon, the Whine-O-Matic 3000! Gasp as he 'inspires' his ever-faithful sidekick, Bothersome Boy, in yet another mind-numbing soliloquy about the virtue of persistence! Same Whine-time, same Whine-Channel!

We now return you to our regularly-scheduled forum...

All kidding aside, I wait with bated breath...