Thread: Help Somebody!!

Help Somebody!!

I'm having a pretty major technical difficulty with Yahoo and since the information on the actual site is no frelling help whatsoever I decided to consult the fine people here instead.

The problem is this:
    1) I decideded to join Yahoo Mail since I thought it might stop all the problems I've been having with emails.
    2) I completed all the bumph you have to complete and the site said a email would be sent to me with a confirmation code (or something like that).
    3) The email hasn't arrived after 4 1/2 hours and I can't get onto any Yahoo groups (I'm a member of about 30 and run two).
    4) I'm starting to think the email isn't going to arrive at all (the site said it would be arriving in minutes) and I'm wondering if anyone's had the same problem and how they got out of it.

Any and all help would be most appreciated.
    He's an underprivileged skateboarding cowboy with nothing left to lose. She's a sharp-shooting goth bounty hunter who believes she is the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian queen. They fight crime!

I'd suggest you send an e-mail to the support team; give them your e-mail and nag them till they help you out. Hope this helps a little.
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all."
    -Joan Robinson, economist