Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PG Availability

Got it!

shooba-shooba! *does the happy dance*

I've been going through my copy since it arrived earlier today. So far I really enjoy the look of it. It's clean, bright and open. The art (or what there is of it) looks really good.

I even like the character sheet. Very okuda-esque.
    But then again I don't have to print it or copy it.

Anyway, still have a lot of reading to do.
    A question though, is it possible to adapt an additional profession during game-play? As in a character starting out as a Rogue and eventually turning Mystic?
    No power in the 'verse can stop me.

"You know this roleplaying thing is awfully silly, let's just roll the dice." - overheard during a D&D 3E game.

ATTENTION CANADIANS!

Okay so the only distributor that got the books earlier this week was Lion rampant in Hamilton, Ont.

But as of today the rest should have gotten them, meaning your stores should have them tonight or tomorrow.

So if you weren't lucky enough to deal with a store that Lion Rampant was the dis. for, tomorrow should be the day for you

Cheers.

I get my copy tonight

Perrryyy Guest

kansas?

Make me happy guys. Find me a store in easter Kansas that has it

Lenexa Battlezone still has "not available yet", but a price listed ($29.75).

Got my grubby paws on a copy today while out on lunch from The Game Castle in Fullerton, CA. I believe they only had one copy left.
    Peace...
    Dan

Wink The Store That Must Not Be Named

[Begin subliminal chanting]

Hastur...

Hastur...

877-427-8877
    801-352-2605

Hastur...

Hastur...

[/end subliminal chanting]

Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Waiting, waiting, waiting. . . . Tommorrow is Friday, that means payday and that means Saturday is Comic book day, that glorious of days when I venture south to West Virginia and spend my bachlor money freely and with out reservation on comics, games and etc and ect and etc. Ah, to have both the comic, excuse me graphic novel, of Star Wars: ATOC and the Star Trek PG at the same time, pleasure, but to bad that Gurps WWII: Iron Cross and Prime Directive are yet to appear to make it a full house!

Posted by Aslan:
    But as of today the rest should have gotten them, meaning your stores should have them tonight or tomorrow.
    Thanks for the heads up Aslan, off to the Librairie Donjon to get mine.
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all."
    -Joan Robinson, economist

Cool

I HAVE IT!!! I do actually indeed and legally have it

For the record, it costed me 34 € (roughly 30.5 USD, not that bad), at the Jeux Descartes store in Paris (17). The manager told me it was the last one (piece of luck this store happens to be 15 mn from my work ) and that they were selling like hot cakes. There may be hope for France yet

Now, this will be a looooooooong afternoon at work...

Any luck, Calcoran ? There are many Jeux Descartes resellers in Rennes, according to their site, did you try them ?

Ok... so it seems from the store's site that I really took the last one ... next arrival due for April 30.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

There are many Jeux Descartes resellers in Rennes...
    Yup, and none of them is any good. That's the good point about not being registered in Rennes for the elections: I'll have to go to Paris in order to vote, and this time I'll do it happily cause it'll allow me to pick up the PG too.
    Say, 34 € ... that's pretty good. $ -> € conversion rate looks much better to me than $ -> FF . See what we'll lose if TheStylo gets elected?
    April 30th you said?
    Every procedure for getting a cat to take a pill works fine -- once.
    Like the Borg, they learn...
    -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

Originally posted by Calcoran
    Say, 34 € ... that's pretty good. $ -> € conversion rate looks much better to me than $ -> FF . See what we'll lose if TheStylo gets elected?
    LOL.
    Unless the Euro conversion rate sinks below sea level or some madman forbids it, this currency sure avoids some headaches when converting prices (and the conversion rate is even easier for, say, DM and FF )

Originally posted by Calcoran
    April 30th you said?
    So they say on their website. I'd advise you to reserve one on phone, however, to be sure. Apparently, they're very successful (advertised on their site April 25, none left the next day).
    That, or they only had two of them
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Re: The Store That Must Not Be Named

Hastur Hobbies also has a web site folks. And they take online orders (or can be reached by email if the site hasn't been updated with teh PG yet).

http://www.xmission.com/~hastur
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Originally posted by Don Mappin
    Hastur Hobbies (The Store That Shall Not Be Named) has a whole bunch of copies in today! They do mail-orders.

877-427-8877
    801-352-2605

As an added incentive, if you call and ask Roland to have me sign it, I'll come down and do so.
    What if we order it online from Hastur? Can we still get you to sign it, Don?

Re: Re: The Store That Must Not Be Named

Originally posted by Doug Burke
    Hastur Hobbies also has a web site folks. And they take online orders (or can be reached by email if the site hasn't been updated with teh PG yet).

http://www.xmission.com/~hastur
    Their page is not up yet for Decipher Trek. As soon as they get it up, I'm ordering from them...

Originally posted by Caretaker
    What if we order it online from Hastur? Can we still get you to sign it, Don?
    Sure, as long as they let me know I need to come down and do so! Is there some reason you can't call and take care of it? (International I'm guessing?)

You could probably just e-mail them an order as well and have them manually run the transaction through since it (the PG) isn't listed online yet. Just an idea.
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Well, the PG arrived in Worcester. $29.95-although the lack on a price on the book caused a slight delay in purchasing.