Thread: Experimental DecTrek Character Sheet!

Experimental DecTrek Character Sheet!

I know it's a bit presumptuous of me to create a sheet for the new game before I've actually bought it, but I just created a sheet on WordXP that has room for all the information on the Character Archetype pages. It's pretty simple, just tables and text with one DecTrek logo. The one thing it's missing is a space for rank. I deliberately left that out, since not all characters will have a rank (since not all characters are Starfleet Officers.) Just right your rank along with your position in that box.

If you would like a copy of the sheet, e-mail me at ERHershman@attbi.com. I'll get it to you, pronto! And please post your comments about it on this thread, too- I can take criticism!

Hope you like it, and if I'm missing anything, just drop me a line!
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)

Once you turn it into a PDF or a jpg or something I'd sure like to give it a looksee. I'm using a mac, without Microsoft Office 10, so I have no way to convert a WordXP doc. I'm in similar straits though, I designed a sheet in Quark 4.0 and since I don't have any way to convert it into a PDF right now, I can't exactly give it to anybody else.

Lockhart

Your sheet was pretty good, but I decided to make some alterations to it, both to add elements that you left off and also to make it more useful to me. I ditched the big logo and instead typed in the same font in the header section. Increased the number of spaces for skills, compacted some of the tables a bit, added spaces for Personal Development and Professional Development, corrected a spelling error in Initiative, added a space for Advancements and experience points.

Allen