Thread: What if...

What if...

I'm a huge fan of what if stories so the other night I decided that I'll give my players afew options for the series.

1) The Dominion War and the aftermath when it ends.

2) What if....The federation had hesitated longer before aiding Gowron by blocking off the Romulan forces? In a nutshell what I've thought out is that Torel wins the war and becomes Chancellor in 2369. Along with their new allies, the Romulans, they wage war on the Federation and the remainder of Gowrons forces (This includes the noteable guests such as Kang, Kor, Koloth, and Martok).

The Allience offers aid to the Cardassians in hunting down and destroying the numerous resistance cells that were about to cause them to withdraw from Bajor. As a result, the Bajoran resistance fighters temporally pull back and join the Federation/Klingon Allience.

It's around this point I'll start that story.

3) What if the Romulan invasion of Vulcan hadn't been prevented? This one is obvious, had the Romulan invasion even happened it would have plunged the Romulans and Federation into open War.

Ofcourse, we're waiting for the NG to come out before anything begins...wheres the fun if you can't save your ship from a Jem'Hadar suicide attack, or take out a Romulan Warbird?

Kyle

My current campaign is a what if:

Garak's bomb had failed to go off. Thus the Romulans never enter the war against the Dominion. The Federation loses.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/thunder...minionmain.htm
    Greg

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
    Madworld, Donnie Darko.

If you like "What if" stories (I do, too ), you may like this thread.

Enjoy!
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Originally posted by Greg Smith
    My current campaign is a what if:

Garak's bomb had failed to go off. Thus the Romulans never enter the war against the Dominion. The Federation loses.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/thunder...minionmain.htm
    Hey Greg, I just went to check out your new campaign. I really like the background. The Andorian/Quickening is just awful (in the catastrophic sense). I hope you can get some story transcripts up soon.

-- Daniel
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Story transcripts

I've been meaning to do more story transcripts for ages. There never seems to be enough hours in the day
    Greg

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
    Madworld, Donnie Darko.