Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Conversion Guidelines

Wow, this is great!

Hi all,

This is my first post, but I have to say "thank you" in advance. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now and have been a fan of Trek for even longer, but until a few weeks ago I never knew there was a Trek rpg. I just happened upon the new Decipher books at my roommate's bookstore. Then I go to looking around on the net and find this site.
    I was further blown away when I saw name's like Mappin and Long on the site after seeing thier author credit in the PG and NG.
    Naturally, with there only being the two books out so far, I'm hungry for more to use and have found many enticing things here at Trek-Rpg. I tried to download the conversion rules but have run into the same problem everyone else seems to. I can't wait to get ahold of them once they're done.
    Out of curiousity, though, has anyone started working on conversions for some of the different ships? There are very few in the NG, especially from the alien races.

Thank you for your time (longer than I meant it to be)
    G

Check in Utopia Planitia forums, and look for CODA in the title. Should find some conversions from LUG.