Thread: This is great!

This is great!

Hi all,

This is my first post, but I have to say "thank you" in advance. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now and have been a fan of Trek for even longer, but until a few weeks ago I never knew there was a Trek rpg. I just happened upon the new Decipher books at my roommate's bookstore. Then I go to looking around on the net and find this site.
    I was further blown away when I saw name's like Mappin and Long on the site after seeing thier author credit in the PG and NG.
    Naturally, with there only being the two books out so far, I'm hungry for more to use and have found many enticing things here at Trek-Rpg. I tried to download the conversion rules but have run into the same problem everyone else seems to. I can't wait to get ahold of them once they're done.
    Out of curiousity, though, has anyone started working on conversions for some of the different ships? There are very few in the NG, especially from the alien races.

Thank you for your time (longer than I meant it to be)
    G

Not sure if by the two books you are referring to the NG or PG or the two supplements since the two core books. Starfleet Operations Manual and Starships. But just case you did not know, those two are also available.

Regards,
    CKV.

Welcome to the Boards!

It is always good to have new blood on board
    By the way, check out the Utopia Planitia board for some conversions. If you like ships, check out the Starships book which not only has a plethora of more canon vessels, but also some new rules to build upon those presented in the Narrators Guide.

Charles
    "Everything happens for a reason..."

Welcome aboard chap. Wipe your feet and make yourself at home...

Mines a pint while your getting the drinks!
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Hey, welcome to the board

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Originally posted by Capt. K. Vaughn
    Not sure if by the two books you are referring to the NG or PG or the two supplements since the two core books. Starfleet Operations Manual and Starships. But just case you did not know, those two are also available.
    Don't forget Aliens, CKV! Guess that makes five books total.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Welcome to the boards, G! Based on what I've heard, there are even more cool things in store here, so stick around.

Welcome G. You'll also note the names Doug Burke (Dec net rep) and Jess Heinig (the ST line developer) on board.

Just two bits of advice --1) never be afraid to ask for advice or ideas, and 2) learn how to use the SEARCH function, so you may not need to ask in the first place.

-- Daniel
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."