Thread: TrekRPG.net and Decipher Trek info

TrekRPG.net and Decipher Trek info

Does the webmasters of TrekRPG.net intend to create an area specifically for Decipher's ST RPG, separate from the LUG stuff?

Just curious...
    ~~~randy~~>

Was wondering the same thing myself. I'd sure like to see something in the computer core perhaps?

I would like to see the info side by side, just marked for convenience..
    May your worlds be at peace. Never assume, that the pointy eared first officer is Vulcan.

I'd also like to see specific areas for LUG, CODA, and --gasp-- FASA (this can just be links to FASA pages). It'd be easier to sort through what I need. Maybe a Top-Level menu that lets you choose LUG, CODA (Decipher), or FASA or Other. You can take it from there.

-Maltese_Falcon

"Four Role Playing Games - One Web Site"

Originally posted by Maltese_Falcon
    I'd also like to see specific areas for LUG, CODA, and --gasp-- FASA (this can just be links to FASA pages). It'd be easier to sort through what I need. Maybe a Top-Level menu that lets you choose LUG, CODA (Decipher), or FASA or Other. You can take it from there.
    -Maltese_Falcon
    Might as well add FASA. That is one of the four RPG's mentioned in the motto, isn't it?
    ~~~randy~~>

I think that originally the 4 RPGs refered to in the motto were the 4 RPGs LUG was supposed to make (one for each serie).
    Hoping You'll understand all of this

Question JUST CURIOUS...

But have you guys submitted any article or material relating to Dec-Trek?
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Don't know if submissions for FASA Trek are going to be accepted, but the Master has been busy for some time converting the entire site to an active database format, one of the reasons being ease of separation of game-lines.

-- Daniel
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Originally posted by Sho-sa Kurita
    Don't know if submissions for FASA Trek are going to be accepted, but the Master has been busy for some time converting the entire site to an active database format, one of the reasons being ease of separation of game-lines.
    IIRC the submission guidelines mention something about FASA submissions not being accepted. Conversions of FASA material to ICON (and in the future probably DecTrek) OTOH are acceptable.