We have a new player in our group, who plays a Deltan Medic. Until then I didn't pay much attention of the Healing rules, but then I start gathering all the Healing rules, medical equipment, and start putting them in a file so that the doctor has an overvieuw off all that important for his character (I did the same thing for the Engineer, and all other players im my group). Then I start seeing a lot of problems, so I'm here to see if I can get some answers.
My biggest problem is the Medical Equipment:

There a lot of healing equipment in all the books of CODA Star Trek RPG, but there is no specific rule on how much you can use them on the same patient. Also much of the rules for using them are not compatible with the Healing rules. The Healing Tests (First Aid and Advanced Treatment) do not speak of treating each wound seperately, but the Anabolic protolaser does. So what if I also want to use the Autosuture, it start becoming complicated.

This is what I use:

-Make a First Aid test to Stabilize the patient see "First Aid" NG pg 94 (You can use the Autosuture, or AnabolicProtolaser).

-Make an extended Advanced Treatment test (medicine test) , with a number of steps equal to the number of injuries the character has suffered + 1.

The first step: Sedate the patient if you pefrom surgery (if neccesary).
The following steps: If you have access to an Anabolic Protolaser you make a
Medice test for each injury the patient has. See Anabilic Protolaser "Starfleet
Operations Manual" pg 66 if successfull.
The last step: make a medicine test (you can use the Autosuture) if successfull
you recover a nr of Wound points equal to your health and gain all the other
benefits as descibed under "Advanced Treatment" NG pg 94.

Anabolic Protolaser: Add this "The maximum Wound points an Anabolic protolaser can restore is equal to the total Damage of the wound you are treating". Autosuture and Dermal Regenrator rules stay the same.

All help and comment is usefull.