Thread: Romulan SRV

Romulan SRV

It has been quite some time since I have been here, on the order of a few months but I vaguely recall (if memory serves and this is not a phantom wish) that the playtesting of the Romulan SRV was done and that this just had to go through layout.

I have one question though, will this SRV have tidbits about the Taurhai and include some of their starships?

I liked the tidbits about the other races in the Cardassian SRV and will be printing out the Klingon one tomorrow after I get a new cartridge.

Regards,
    CKV.

One Anwser- Yes
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

The testreading on the Romulan SRM was finished many months ago. I simply haven't had time to make the necessary corrections. But that hasn't really mattered, since I won't release it until the SRM: TOS Era (coming soon!) is released.

Once I have the time to make the changes, I can get the book out fairly quickly, since Christopher Huth has already done the layout work.

The book does include Taurhai starships and tech.

Steve Long
    HERO System Line Developer

Cool. Hopefully that will be by fall as I have a new mini-campaign in the works centered around the Taurhai-Romulan conflict.

Are there any more SRVs planned after the Romulans?

Regards,
    CKV.

Originally posted by Capt. K. Vaughn
    Idle curiosity time, Cap: What does Stevie Ray Vaughan (SRV) have to do with ship recognition manuals?
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

*chuckle* One would think that is obvious. They both ROCK!!

Regards,
    CKV.

Just checking. You keep calling an SRM (ship recognition manual) an SRV; I was wondering how Freudian a slip it was.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Ship Recognition Volume...I skipped the manual due to redundancy.

I have a fairly long list of them that I'd like to do, starting with Starbases And Space Stations, for which I've already done a smidgen of work. However, it's not likely that I'll get to work on any of them anytime soon, due to my work schedule with Hero Games.

Steve Long

Originally posted by Steve Long

I have a fairly long list of them that I'd like to do, starting with Starbases And Space Stations, for which I've already done a smidgen of work. However, it's not likely that I'll get to work on any of them anytime soon, due to my work schedule with Hero Games.

Steve Long
    Steve, as much as I'd love to see more SRM's I'm with the vote of "Go with what pays". A paying Hero System vs. free-be Space Dock- the choise is easy.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I'd have to agree. I am sure we'll all be able to wait patiently for the SRMs when you have a smidgeon of spare time.

I still have those notes kicking around from the one fleet on starbase battle that I ran using Spacedock and my own mock-up of a station quite some time ago.

When I have a moment, I'll post my notes from it as some had expressed interest when I mentioned it many moons ago.

Regards,
    CKV.