Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Excel Character Sheet

Post Excel Character Sheet

For Icon, I liked to use the Excel character sheet. It was easy to customize when needed and I was able to sort the skills by letter. (So I'm a neat freak!)

I made one up for Coda.

Opinions?

Excel character sheet
    Scotty

Thumbs up

farely nice, I think you might want to spend a few minutes working the math into it.

there are those who wil mess it up no matter what you do.
    May your worlds be at peace. Never assume, that the pointy eared first officer is Vulcan.

Originally posted by Silverthorne
    farely nice, I think you might want to spend a few minutes working the math into it.

there are those who wil mess it up no matter what you do.
    I've just been through and done this on a copy I downloaded. Pretty basic, just the easily calculated stuff, plus addition of the Psi attribute, and entry of x's for the health levels. It also hides skill totals for skills you can't actually use.

Scotty - do you have any objection if I post it? After all, you did all the layout work!

Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

Go for it.
    Scotty

I looked at the sheet, nice work. I threw in some calculations and a sheet to draw stat bonuses. You can now enter stats including race modifiers and get the attribute bonuses. I even figured out how to give you the best reaction scores. I could email it back for your perusal/approval if you like.

-Darth Sarcastic
    Darth Sarcastic

"Shall I goto 'Red Alert' sir? It does mean changing the lightbulb." - Kryten, Red Dwarf

You guys are great.

I'm too lazy to do math (how I ever finished elementry is a mystery), and you guys come and do it all for me!

Drop a copy of yours to kjawsa@hotmail.com

THANKS
    Scotty

Post?

I'd love to have an excel-sheet with the math done posted here! What kind of equation do you use to calculate ability mods and reaction scores?
    nuqneH!
    tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'?
    naDev tlhInganpu'tu'lu'a'?

Ok, I'll post mine as soon as I can get at my website - probably some time tonight. It's not complete (I want to add in race selection and some revised formatting), but people are welcome to rip off the calculations
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."

Post Darth's Handy Work

To save Darth from having to CC the entire community, here is his mathimatical genius at work in excel. LOL

Excel Character Sheet with Math

Excel ICON to CODA conversion

These are both done by and all credit goes to Darth Sarcastic.
    Scotty

My Math Skills...LOL.

Scotty gives me much too much credit. Thanks by the way for Scotty posting my stuff...mighty kind.

Feel free to take apart my sheet to plunder its secrets...if you don't wet yourself laughing first. The reaction scores were done with a comparison statement...I'm really just experimenting with Excel so that my meager skills don't get too out of date.

The ability mods were done with a second sheet thrown in. Again, its not brain surgery to see what I did. Its a good training execerise for those learning Excel.

My other sheet (the 'ole conversion sheet) doesn't have the attribute mods and the like, however, I will attempt to combine the two sheets (after letting the little grey cells rest).

-Darth Sarcastic
    Darth Sarcastic

"Shall I goto 'Red Alert' sir? It does mean changing the lightbulb." - Kryten, Red Dwarf

Thumbs up Well Done Lads!

Very nicely done Gentlemen. I look forward to sharing this with my people. You have outdone yourselves! QAPLA!
    "Some men see things as they are and say "Why?" Others dream things that never were and say "Why Not?"" -- George Bernard Shaw

Scotty!

I can't get at my website right now. I'm emailing my work in progress to you now. Please feel free to post it!

Thanks!
    Jon

No problem.

My ISP is going to start complaining I'm using up too much space. LOL

Imagus Excel
    Scotty

Exclamation Oops!

Tried to download the Imagus Sheet, but when I started it, I got a "Device I/O Error". Whazzup?

Hugh
    Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."

Macros?

I just tried by clicking on it and got the same thing. Maybe IE doesn't like Macros?

I right clicked on it and chose 'Save As'. That worked fine. Try that.
    Scotty