Thread: Star Trek: RPG

Lightbulb Star Trek: RPG

Greetings,

I've been working on bringing the Star Trek RPG to life. What I've always wanted to do is to create a dynamic website where people could create their characters and games under one banner, and to game together in groups of their own creation. I've finally gotten it done. Almost, anyways.

I invite you all to take a look at http://www.trekrpg.dominion-x.net/index.php and become part of what's sure to be the best place on the internet to host your own games, using the coda rules by Decipher.

While I've got enough basic information up to get the uninitiated started down the road to roleplaying with this system, members will still need the Player's Guide / Narrator's Guide to make use of the system.

The ability to join the site and to make characters is fully functional. The ability to create your own campaigns is coming very soon.

Questions and comments are welcome!
    Last edited by Antilles; 07-26-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Changed URL

Duly bookmarked. Spiffy looking site, I'll have to check it out more thoroughly when I get a bit of time. Good luck with it!
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

I keep getting an error while registering that says to please enter a username, but I tried three different ones.
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

Hmm.. I did some updating the other day. Let me check out why that's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ramey View Post
    I keep getting an error while registering that says to please enter a username, but I tried three different ones.
    I just did a test registration. It's working fine. Make sure you fill in all the fields. And be sure to use a valid email address, since you will get an activation link.

Updates

I made some updates to the site last night, namely in the character creation area. I've added some extra text to let ppl know how to edit the character they just created.

I plan on adding the 'create campaign' section this weekend if all goes well.

Game On!

Antilles

The rules sections could use the lists of situational modifiers.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

The site seems to be gone

Star Trek RPG

It's here:

http://www.trekrpg.dominion-x.net/index.php

under reconstruction...and streamlining of the rules.
    Last edited by Antilles; 07-26-2009 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Changed URL

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    I get an Internal Server Error when I try to log on to the site...

Yep, getting Internal Server Error here, as well.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...