Thread: LOTR Forum?

LOTR RPG Forum?

I remember reading on the news page that you guys, the Trek RPG team, have reserved the domanin name to start a LOTR forum. I am just curious as to any new happenings on this front. I am very excited about CODA LOTR, even with the stealth marketing.
    Last edited by WSmith; 06-06-2002 at 08:54 AM.

Talking

You need the One Ring to see them.

I wonder if there will be sneak preview of the new LOTR. The core rulebook is still slated for released in June, right?
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Supposedly. We will see.

I have got a ton of adventure seeds I am putting together while I wait. The longer they delay, the more I will have.

I took my 11 y.o. daughter to see the moive on Sun at the $2 movie theatre in town. She is now hooked on all things Tolkien!

Perrryyy Guest
    Originally posted by WSmith
    I took my 11 y.o. daughter to see the moive on Sun at the $2 movie theatre in town. She is now hooked on all things Tolkien!
    The lure of the Ring can be a dangerous thing... Just ask Boromir!

Ouch, I guess Boramir did get a little crazy over the ring.

Well, TrekRPG folks, anything? I am very excited still for the LOTR RPG, no matter how long it takes to release.

Well, I figured I would give it more one bump.

TrekRPG webdudes, do you have any news? I am ssssooooo tired of the archaic Decipher boards, plus all the RPG staff seem to visit here quite often, as opposed to, well....nevermind.

But, to Doug, thanks for stopping and and answering a few questions.

Question

It's supposed to be out in June, right?
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer