Thread: After-action report: ST: GUARDIAN Episode 1

After-action report: ST: GUARDIAN Episode 1

Note: See this thread for a synopsis if this episode, if you haven't a clue what I'm talking about in this thread.

http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...&threadid=4352

First off, I've changed the name from STAR TREK: STARBASE GUARDIAN to simply STAR TREK: GUARDIAN, because my player claims it sounds better.

My idea about the plot revolving around the erstwhile changeling, Jenna Delvren, was a hit with my PC. He decided to be an engineer by the way, which turned out to work okay even on a medical starbase.

Not only did he manage to clear Jenna's intentions, he managed to expose the *real* changeling infiltrator, who turned out to be the Intelligence officer who came to interrogate Delvren.

Now if I could only think of an idea for my next episode... no doubt I'll think of one three seconds after I post this thread.
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)

So what were the high points of the night? The classic lines, etc?

Originally posted by AslanC
    So what were the high points of the night? The classic lines, etc?
    There weren't really terribly good lines, but...

I am rather proud of myself for playing Delvren as not your typical changeling: sarcastic, smartmouthed, and always having the last word. For example. My player walks into the transporter beam and finds her trying to commit suicide by scattering her molecules with the transporter, and she looks right at him and said: "Now they're going to want to run a psychological examination as well as beat the crap out of me for information, right?"
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)