Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any chance of a FASA system forum???

I've seen them come up fairly regularly on eBay, and usually at quite reasonable prices.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Originally posted by Don Mappin

The only thing this idea has going for it is that grimjack is the one asking for it. I was something like the third member to his Icon list and he, in a roundabout sort of way, is responsible for TrekRPGNet even existing. (Hey, want to pay the bills?) That, in turn, led to writing gigs with LUG and now Decipher.

One thought that comes to mind is to condense Utopia Planitia to non-system-specific and make a FASA Mechanics board. Then you have three boards for the three systems, one for starships, and one for Narrators.

I suppose next you'll ask me to put a board up for Prime Directive/GURPS?

YUCK!
    Aw, thanks Don.

I'll vote for the first option (condense Utopia, add a FASA Mechanics board). (I'm also aware I don't really have a vote, just your kindness and paitence, and your site which eclipses by a long stretch the mailing lists I used to run.)

And I would never ask you to put up something for Prime Directive--though I do own all the books to raid ideas if I should ever run a Trek game here in deepest darkest educational Iowa...

grimjack(2)

Question Don?

Have you made a choice regarding the issue, Don?

In case any fasa trek fans are interested, here is a new url...

http://fasatrek.davidschneider.us

Well I'm interested

Coincidentally, I just won a first edition copy on eBay this weekend. I'l lfinally get to read that first edition adventure book.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Great book! I've run about four different versions of "Ghosts of the Past" (one of them even combined with "In the Presence of My Enemies"... ).
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Originally posted by Doug Burke
    Great book! I've run about four different versions of "Ghosts of the Past" (one of them even combined with "In the Presence of My Enemies"... ).
    Cool. Hopefully it'll arrive sometime next week (and I'm on days off all next week )