Thread: Decipher looking for convention narrators

Decipher looking for convention narrators

If you would like to volunteer as a Narrator for the Star Trek RPG at Origins, Gen Con, San Diego Comicon, Dragon Con, or at one of the large European conventions, please contact me.

sean.smallman@decipher.com
    --
    Sean Smallman
    Marketing Group, Decipher Inc.
    Brand Manager
    Star Trek Line

Thumbs up

Sure thing, but you'll have to fly me out. I'll share a room or fit in someone's briefcase. I'll run Coda games until they turn off the lights.

Heck, I'll even sign books as either "Don Mappin" or "Dan Moppin"--your choice.
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Originally posted by Don Mappin
    Can we get you to sign it as both?

I'm up for it for here in San Diego. Anything in particular you are looking for as far as episodes, pre-made characters, ships, etc?
    At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"

Originally posted by Don Mappin
    Sure thing, but you'll have to fly me out. I'll share a room or fit in someone's briefcase. I'll run Coda games until they turn off the lights.

Sounds promising

I don't think they turn off the lights at GenCon, but that does remind me - I need a roommate for Milwaukee! Time to start searching...
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

Generally speaking, Decipher does help towards the cost for its volunteers. Those of you that are willing to help us with creating adventures and running them at the convention for a few time slots can count on your con badge to be paid for by us, as a minimum (possibly more, depending on what you will be doing with Decipher.)

The most urgent need right now is in regards to Origins in Columbus, so if you are volunteering for a different show, it may be a little while before I get back to you.

If you can help at Origins, or if you can submit a quality adventure to be used at Origins, please email me with "Origins" in your subject line.

sean.smallman@decipher.com
    --
    Sean Smallman
    Marketing Group, Decipher Inc.
    Brand Manager
    Star Trek Line

Origins

I would love to be at Origins!

Unfortunatily, I can't afford it.

So, as I doubt that Decipher would pay for me to fly out there, as well as a hotel room, I'll stick to San Diego Comic Con for now.
    At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"

Cochran, Georgia, USA, Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    That would be cool, but I have already paid for my badge at DragonCon. Darn. But if they'll help with rooms, I'll see how my schedule looks.
    I just want to know what length episode they're wantin'. A couple of hours, liitle quickie demos, an all nighter?
    I think it would be cool to do, even if I may wind up looking like a complete idiot in front of other Trekkers.
    "Retreat?! Hell, we just got here!", annonymous American Marine, WWI

"Gravity is a harsh mistress....", The Tick

GenCon

GenCon Help

I would love to help I have already E-Mailed you but thought I would hit this as well.

What kind of adventures do you want, my group is just starting with this edition of the rules but would help in any way that keeps their GM happy They love to volunteer...I'm sure of it.

Ronin84
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")