Thread: coda ships pdf group

coda ships pdf group

i used to belong to a group at yahoo called lug trek while i was off the net it most have closed down i recently bout the software needed to make pdf documents so im going to make a bunch and put in a new group any one who had the ship pdf s from lug trek after i get the group started are welcome to post in the file section my new pdf that im creating will be coda based but lug trek and space dock will have there own sections

link to group

here is the link to new group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/startrekcodarpg i posted my first pdf of the uss achilles from domion wars video game am currently working on excalibur from steves 3d reload feel free to post pdfs or regular documents there

Just a question?

Are you likely to submit this material to this site. I stopped joining the yahoo-egroups buck during ICON when everyone and their brother opened a different group (most of which are still open but go inactive after about a month...)

I agree with Don that the divergence of material tends to lessen this sites power as the 'premier Star Trek RPG site' on the net. But most importantly the material simply doesn't get found by the future new players who simply dont know where to go...

Just my opinion, and does not represent that of the cxommunity at large...
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

well i had been a fan of brian k ship documents that were at lug trek but i only printed a couple of them i thought when i was able to get back on after 2 month hiatus that it would still be there . so i decided to start making ships for coda by the end of sunday i'll try to have 2 more pdf ships there any bosy wanna join and post to the files section hint brian k i'm currentlky working on a heavy explorer called the excalibur with picture meshes i found at star trek australia and yes i'm gonna suppy material on a regular schedule so gamers won't be stuck with just the standard shipsfrom the rule books

excalidur posted

excalibur pdf posted at group startrekcoda check it out its in the coda section of the files

new replacement for the defiant

i just rolled up a replacement for the defiant go to startrekcoda at yahoo groups to download the pdf

Wow!

I went looking for the BrianK stuff as well today.

I know Brian had a HD crash a while ago, so if anyone has them I would love tog et copies.

As the administratior of the STPMA Yahoo Group. I agree with DanG. We started strong and then people just stopped posting.

I now fully support Don's efforts here.

As for the CODA angle (to try and stay on topic) maybe Theko could make a version of his JAVA program avilable here for use?